Author Topic: super boss admin  (Read 7426 times)

what if there was a thing called boss admin? the boss admin would have everything as soon as he spawns. it would be great for those who are superiour like yuki, spartan300, anti-cop, masterCE, grand thief fox, and last but not least, badspot.

You mean you get everything as soon as you spawn in every server?
I don't think that would work out, though I am flattered that you think of me as a superior.

You mean you get everything as soon as you spawn in every server?
I don't think that would work out, though I am flattered that you think of me as a superior.
Same here...

"Power corrupts; Absolute power corrupts Absolutely"
-Lord Acton

And i don't think you guys would become corrupts, lol just saying.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 10:13:31 PM by Mr_Grinch14 »

no. not on every server. every server will have only one super boss admin. but it will have a super secret password. but the super boss admin isn't nessisary.

Also, just to add to that get everything as soon as you spawn thing, you actually can make people have everything without putting in the admin pass, I forgot what it's called, I'm tired and sleepy now.

Auto Admin and Auto S-Admin lists.

In a non-dedicated server, the host does pretty much have absolute power. The Mission Editor can be helpful in annoying people who won't get out. (Delete Player = Slow Crash; Fling around map randomly, mount stuntplane to head)

I would like the host to have a little more power than SuperAdmins anyway. It's probably been suggested before, but maybe a global prefs 'rights list' like this:

Code: [Select]
//Destructo Wand
$Pref::Admin::DesWand[0] = 0;
$Pref::Admin::DesWand[1] = 0;
$Pref::Admin::DesWand[2] = 0;
$Pref::Admin::DesWand[3] = 1;
//Camera Drop - F8
$Pref::Admin::CamDropWarp[0] = 0;
$Pref::Admin::CamDropWarp[1] = 0;
$Pref::Admin::CamDropWarp[2] = 1;
$Pref::Admin::CamDropWarp[3] = 1;

... In which 0 = Player, 1 = Admin, 2 = S-Admin and 3 = Host. (S-Admin + ID Check).

I'm on board with the "Host can do anything" theory.

would be great for those who are superiour like yuki, spartan300, anti-cop, masterCE, grand thief fox, and last but not least, badspot.

Yeah, let's just go with the host of the server on that...

Anyways, you'd need a new player datablock for this too because there are usually WAY more than 5 items, and it'd get boring scrolling through 25 items to find your hammer. :P

fishpen0

I agree that only the host should have such super powers, but he SHOULD have these super powers.  Instead of admin or super-admin he should be called Host.  Simple.  Oh, and one thing I would like to see is the ability to weapon-destroy bricks outside of minigame (I would use this when testing DM builds to see how well they hold up)   obviously the bricks would reload...  And make sure the Host would not have all items if they are in a minigame because that would be like super hax...

Ok wtf!  Aloshi and I are not superior?!  We kick your ass.  Alo make something to kick this guy's ass with.

lol, I'm also surprised he didn't mention any USSR members, NKL, Skele, Bones4, and a few others which escape my head at the moment.
I'm also surprised that he mentioned GTF.

And i think i should have been mentioned

Yeah, Tails, Aloshi, Ladios, Koden and any other people I like as friends should have been mentioned! >:(