Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 120680 times)

Our international coalition, The Forum, has always been friendly toward the Imperium. However I don't think that other nations were quite as friendly.

As far as legislation to halting the trade of alien tech, our hand was forced. The Forum was never in support of it.

May I ask what a dradis anomaly is?

You don't seem to be thinking this through. Why would anyone armed with technology to take down your ships (which would have to be yours) attack your own ships? If it means anything I recieved reports of new bodies entering and leaving the system a few minutes ago.
Ambassador Quelyich Thought highly of your people. I will accept this for now. Our patrols have been picking up Halian craft in this area lately. It would explain the anomalies, normally Halian Warp signals are stealthed. However, it does not explain the KEW usage. We will monitor the situation for now, and our fleet will maintain orbit until further notice.

Our international coalition, The Forum, has always been friendly toward the Imperium. However I don't think that other nations were quite as friendly.

As far as legislation to halting the trade of alien tech, our hand was forced. The Forum was never in support of it.

I second this.

May I ask what a dradis anomaly is?
This is a dradis

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Dradis

An anomaly is some unexplained blip on the dradis.

May I also ask what a KEW is?

"The Forum, in not preventing the destruction of other nations from alien weapons, in working against it's own RACE!"

Should I start a new thread when we get the new galaxy oriented game figured out?

Should I start a new thread when we get the new galaxy oriented game figured out?
Nah.

Not yet, it's to early.

When we get it figured out, which won't be immediately.

I have permission from high command to provide what little we know about halis.

Nation Name:Greater Halian Reich

Flag:

Government Type:Authoritarian Monarchy

Allies:unconfirmed reports of insectoid forces assisting ground operations.

Population: Estimated to be around 5 Trillion

Capital: Halis

Languages: No communication has been successful with Halian forces. The only communications received have been on our first contact, and was simply a declaration of war in Gemenese. The fleet that was attacked was primarily Gemenese.

Weaponry**:Plasma weaponry, unconfirmed reports of railgun and Fusion missiles.

DEFCON Level: Unkown

The Confederacy stars to build Commodore class dreadnoughts, three of them, to combat any threat. It will take three years.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:10:52 PM by Tomcat »

When we get it figured out, which won't be immediately.
Not yet, it's to early.
Nah.
Oh I know. :P

I meant when we do figure it out, should I do it, or does someone else want to have a go?

Also, updating OP with some stuff, plus the website will soon have pictures of hopefully all the moons and planets in the Solious System.

Also, officially 2 days is now 1 in-game year. We're trying to organize this as much as possible, yet retain the fun of it, any ideas? Pm me them.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:01:27 PM by Oasis »