Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 116147 times)

That's correct.
1 year, and you already have enough weapons, and forces to completely wipe out another contrary that is equal strength to you?

1 year, and you already have enough weapons, and forces to completely wipe out another contrary that is equal strength to you?

He has the backing of an entire alliance.

Incorrect. You are not equal strength to us.

The People vote nay.

i vote nay as well
and frontrox, you are not equal power to us.

Incorrect. You are not equal strength to us.
and frontrox, you are not equal power to us.

Yeah? And how do you figure that?

Yeah? And how do you figure that?

Would you like to be shown?

Is that a threat?

It could be, depending on how you respond.

What's wrong with the resolution. Come on people, compromise...

What's wrong with the resolution. Come on people, compromise...

Why should the few people who have actual alien technology give it to everyone else for no reason? It doesn't make any sense for us to support it.

It could be, depending on how you respond.
Fine, ill be watching, and waiting.

May I please make my country official now and stuff?

Why should the few people who have actual alien technology give it to everyone else for no reason? It doesn't make any sense for us to support it.
Because obviously the power to destroy civilizations in one post isn't going to work for this thread. A balance of power must exist or the thread fails. Comr4de disrupted that, it failed on Enduva because Rick left, and I don't want that happening here.

May I please make my country official now and stuff?
?

Also, if everyone could put their Steam names or e-mails on their nation OP's we could then contact each other easier.

Ok I shall propose a resolution soon.

Because obviously the power to destroy civilizations in one post isn't going to work for this thread. A balance of power must exist or the thread fails. Comr4de disrupted that, it failed on Enduva because Rick left, and I don't want that happening here.

My plans and attitude towards other nations are deeply ingrained in the fact that I have alien tech. I've been like that since soon after the nation was founded and everyone else who has access to the Isallan is the same way. :I