Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 116122 times)

The Commissariat of Foreign Affairs and the Commissariat of Domestic Affairs have exited the joint houses meeting. The Head of State has given up emergency powers.

Tharsha's president released the following statement.

"Today tragedy has struck. We mourn the loss of 2600 people to this horrid disease. Tharsha condemns these terrorists and has declared war on them and anyone who protects them. Our brothers shall not have died in vain. As for actual impact on Tharsha itself, 2,600 people died but the virus has been eliminated and we are ready to resume trade."
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 06:51:53 PM by Thar »

Cerian is NOT battlebrain, I repeat, Cerian is NOT battlebrain.

TITAN STATUS:
FACTORIES COMPLETE
FIRST LINE COMPLETE
TITAN CORES CHARGED
COMMENCE DEPLOYMENT

The Nation of Bisukottishefu begins research into the highly useful and profitable field of perpetual energy.

Disregard anything Cerian has said. No nation post, no actions.

I'll be updating the OP after my homework. Amade, lovey flag.

ill contact you oasis

Disregard anything Cerian has said. No nation post, no actions.
cerian is now cerianstan, capital al-qaedastan, population 1,893, boasting a military force 1,893 strong, and is located directly in the middle of that big desert place

cerian is now cerianstan, capital al-qaedastan, population 1,893, boasting a military force 1,893 strong, and is located directly in the middle of that big desert place

lol'd

ill contact you oasis
No there's not. Terrorism is a great roleplay strategy, but rail guns and biological weapons are complete dumbassery.

Yes of course...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:00:25 PM by Oasis »

In response to the recent terrorism, the first Titan waterfleet has been deployed towards HoTCR lands consisting of 2 Ocestar fish aircraft carriers, 4 Tethys strike submarines, and 6 Phoebe jet squads. Later, a superfreighter will come in after the area is secured with land forces.

Construction of multiple research facilities on the far side of the planet has begun.

Cerian is allowed to do what he's doing, as long as he doesn't damage to many nations, including mine.

Tharsha is still researching cloning apparently. loving lazyass scientists.

Tharsha's capital has enough housing areas to accommodate it's citizens. It has also completed the capital building. The ships are being dismantled and processed. The materials are being put towards the construction effort. However, 1 ship is being shipped to the people of Wizzeh.

Tharsha has lowered it's defcon to 3 in response to boiling international and interplanetary tensions.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:23:28 PM by Thar »