Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 116149 times)

We accept your offer. We are sending 10,000 troops equipped with our latest spearfirearms technology to combat the terrorists.

Wonderful. We have a team of diplomats specially trained for this type of a situation and have been dispatched to the northern border of HoTCR. We should arrive in 1 hour (IRL time).

ill inform you of the results of the diplomacy in an hour. if it comes to battle obviously well do that.

Wonderful. We have a team of diplomats specially trained for this type of a situation and have been dispatched to the northern border of HoTCR. We should arrive in 1 hour (IRL time).
Okay. That's perfect.
Also, new nation layout on page 3. Look for large bolded text.
New national anthem, and Raest requests an alliance with Tharstia.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 02:01:52 PM by Gojira »

Tharsha's defcon has gone down to 4

PLANETARY DEFENSE COALITION

This coalition was created by the Confederacy in order to protect the planet of Cerio against ant extra-terrestrial invasions or threats. This is not an alliance in the common sense. It is just a set of nations that agree to drop any intraplanetary conflict and fight the alien threat.

MEMBERS
The Confederacy.
New Rome.
INVASIONS/WARS
None.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 09:05:11 PM by Tomcat »

The Commissariat of Foreign Affairs has brown townyzed your pristine nation and is pleased with what they have found. We would be pleased to have you into The Forum. The Forum agrees that your expertise would prove to be invaluable.

Does Raest accept this offer?

The Commissariat of Foreign Affairs has also released this statement regarding the Planetary Defense Coalition:

"We, the Commissariat of Foreign Affairs, strongly advise against the notion of a defense coalition, as such an institution or any other like it may incite war between Terran and Non-Terran races. We humbly suggest that no hostile actions be made against the extraterrestrials at this time. Tharsha, and much of the developing world, does not have the resources or manpower to deal with any turbulence in relations between us and our celestial allies."
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 02:30:08 PM by Thar »

ok your troops are in position. the group is probably in a town that sprang up around a military base. there's still civilians there. how will you approach?

edit: im asking ooc so i know how to roleplay this. obv i'd be able to see a 10,000 strong army approaching. don't tell me about hidden troops or whatever if you have them
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 02:37:35 PM by Cerian »

ok your troops are in position. the group is probably in a town that sprang up around a military base. there's still civilians there. how will you approach?

edit: im asking ooc so i know how to roleplay this. obv i'd be able to see a 10,000 strong army approaching. don't tell me about hidden troops or whatever if you have them

We'll be having a summit meeting regarding your recent claims and threats.

message to raest and tharsh: send your leaders to meet us in the garbage dump, as befits you.

We will accept your invitation to join the Forum.

Raest is sending a diplomat with armed guards to the dump.

Our counter-terrorist negotiators have been sent to the dump

TITAN factories at 80% completion.

Gunfire erupts in a nearby hill of trash, hitting the diplomats with uncanny accuracy.

Gunfire erupts in a nearby hill of trash, hitting the diplomats with uncanny accuracy.

ohforget :c

two gift baskets are delivered by plain-looking men in front of the capital buildings of tharsha or gojira. around the gift baskets, people begin to cough uncontrollably. the people around them begin to cough as well and so on.