Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 116157 times)

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 03:01:33 PM by Kiddeh »

The one I will post will be the real thing. Sorry about messing with your guy's story-line, but this way we don't have to create the surface of the planet, I can just take a picture of it.

Also, update: Cerio has 5 moons, 3 of them are asteroids.

Edit:

Do you use space engine or something to make those?

Raest's capital is 33.2% complete, and military training is 100% complete.

HoTCR's capital is 49.8% complete. Its military training is 30% complete.

Are you joking?  A 9mm bullet can't even pierce kevlar, and you're saying an 8mm bullet will?  Because it's a smaller bullet, it doesn't hold as much gunpowder, meaning the stopping power would be much less. Also, it wouldn't be considered a rifle, unless the barrel is spiralled, and I've never heard of an assault rifle using a caliber more suited to a sub machine gun.  Also, 9mm bullets aren't suited to be fired out of a spiralled, or rifled, barrel, but your 8mm bullet is apparently custom, so I'm just assuming it wouldn't be able to be fired out of a rifled barrel.  That weapon really doesn't make sense.
You know a 5.56 bullet is just a bit larger than a 22. There's a difference between rifle bullets and pistol bullets, DERP.

Infact, the 5.56 round is around 6mm.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:48:48 AM by Tomcat »

There is growing dissatisfaction and activism from a group of radical religious fanatics along the borders of HotCR.

what the hell
how did you make the planet map :v

Tharsha is pleased to report that the research regarding clones is a huge success. We are now able to effectively clone a human being.

The Commissariat of Domestic Affairs is currently calling on several architects to design a massive science center complex that will be located in the capital.

Research has begun on accelerated growth for the clones.

Tharsha is pleased to announce a scientific advancement summit between the scientists of Tharsha and the People of Wizzeh. They will be exchanging data on the cloning process and work together to make it, and I quote, "Da best moforgetin' clones we ever seen bitch!"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 12:35:07 PM by Thar »

WELL

THE PLANET STILL HAS A VIRUS

forget YOU

The Bisukottishefu finish constructing their research vehicles and send them all over the planet, even to the islands on the far side to investigate flooding patterns.

In response to claims by Tharsh and Wizzeh that they have successfully researched the cloning process, the fringe group, calling themselves the Progratists, are demanding that all nations stop blasphemous scientific research immediately and bow down to the rulership of their fundamentalist religion.

wat

wat is going on.

I refuse to bow down to the object of their worship. I STUBBORNLY REFUSE.

Also, I am not going to stop any scientific programs. Even if it means war.

Raest has its flag complete:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 01:37:22 PM by Gojira »

The Commissariat of Foreign Affairs has concluded that an international effort must be made to subdue these terrorists. We are requesting that the Armed Republic of Raest aid us in an expedition to international territory on the northern Border of HoTCR to make diplomatic contact with the group.

If any other nations wish to aid us in this effort please notify us.

Unfortunately The People have nobody to spare. We will aid you with resources if worst comes to worst though.

We accept your offer. We are sending 10,000 troops equipped with our latest spearfirearms technology to combat the terrorists.