Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 116093 times)

Speaking of which, it might be beneficial if you know what we discuss on a regular basis.

• Your history
  • Trade
  • The Great Foe
  • Global and Galactic Security
  • realdolls
durp

And if it means anything we've been planning an expedition to find earth

again

durp

And if it means anything we've been planning an expedition to find earth

again

The People at least are eager to learn more about their history, we hope that this particular arrangement is to the satisfaction of everyone.

New Rome has terabytes of data about hera, and earth.

New Rome has terabytes of data about hera, and earth.
lies and slander

I totally just mapped out the entire loving system Cerio is in. That bitch is big and complex.

I totally just mapped out the entire loving system Cerio is in. That bitch is big and complex.
Space colonization here i come!

Space colonization here i come!
Not for a few more years bud...

I'll be going through all the screen shots I took of over 20+ planets and moons, I'll map them out, and I'll post an overview here and all the pictures on the site. Look forward to it on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Also, if I use Space Engine more, I could possibly take some sky pictures from each of your nations if you want?

So is the one comr4de posted non-canon?

I don't like revealing my plans of cities, towns, capitals, or key points because if I go to war it's the last thing I want to give to my enemy. I will post mainly about the economics and politics.

So is the one comr4de posted non-canon?
The one I will post will be the real thing. Sorry about messing with your guy's story-line, but this way we don't have to create the surface of the planet, I can just take a picture of it.

Also, update: Cerio has 5 moons, 3 of them are asteroids.

Edit:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 12:32:04 AM by Oasis »

How many habitable planets are there?

SECTION 2: EQUIPMENT
8mm rifle

8mm Ball-
     Standard lead ammo. Nothing more to it. It can pierce Kevlar police vests, and effects soft and hard targets equally.

Are you joking?  A 9mm bullet can't even pierce kevlar, and you're saying an 8mm bullet will?  Because it's a smaller bullet, it doesn't hold as much gunpowder, meaning the stopping power would be much less. Also, it wouldn't be considered a rifle, unless the barrel is spiralled, and I've never heard of an assault rifle using a caliber more suited to a sub machine gun.  Also, 9mm bullets aren't suited to be fired out of a spiralled, or rifled, barrel, but your 8mm bullet is apparently custom, so I'm just assuming it wouldn't be able to be fired out of a rifled barrel.  That weapon really doesn't make sense.