Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 116111 times)

Can we have a map of the far side of the planet or is that impossible?

Also Bisukottishefu's DEFCON goes to 11 is now at 4.

In response to heightening international tensions, The People have lowered their DEFCON level to 4.

Tharsha is pleased to report that the capital is 35% complete. We are also pleased to report that the cloning process has been perfected and that the first batch of clones has been released into society. Our population is booming!
That's bullstuff.

I've been asked by several people to cut the crap that's been going on. We've only been on Cerio for 1 year. Our ships were breaking down, non-essential systems such as data-storage were shut down and lost to oxidation or micro-meteor hits. We do not have robots, clones, or advanced weaponry.

Sorry for being a hard-ass, but if we're going to make this work, we'll have to follow each-other's rules, and keep from what happened on Hera and Enduva from not happening here.

Can we have a map of the far side of the planet or is that impossible?

Also Bisukottishefu's DEFCON goes to 11 is now at 4.
The other side of Cerio could be mapped, but for thread creation easening, I declared it mostly ocean.

In response to the recent terrorism, the first Titan waterfleet has been deployed towards HoTCR lands consisting of 2 Ocestar fish aircraft carriers, 4 Tethys strike submarines, and 6 Phoebe jet squads. Later, a superfreighter will come in after the area is secured with land forces.
This as-well. If your nation created this many vehicles over the period of a year, that we were all struggling to survive in a new environment, then forget about them.

I want this to be fun, but it's not fun for the rest of us who don't have super technology.

I'll tone down on the fleet size but I am NOT going to remove everything I have been planning so far.

Lole ten thousand year old galactic empire

I'll tone down on the fleet size but I am NOT going to remove everything I have been planning so far.
But you have to understand, we came here with technology that was breaking-down, it's a new environment with new species of animals, plants, and bacterial diseases. Thousands would die in the first initial years, nations would be built during that time period, but wars would not be waged and military installations would be limited.

I do agree, if you have ships, keep them, but tone down on the production of things you probably don't even have enough resources for.
Lole ten thousand year old galactic empire
Well yeah, you have technology, but are you honestly just giving the human race tons of stuff? We're not trading anything for it, we have nothing.

He's not giving the whole human race technology for no reason. There's a good rp reason for it.

He's not giving the whole human race technology for no reason. There's a good rp reason for it.
So you're expecting me to let certain nations accelerate their development, and then what?

Maybe you should enter diplomatic talks with the Isallan if you want stuff.

Maybe you should enter diplomatic talks with the Isallan if you want stuff.
So in-order to progress, we have to talk with aliens who magically give us stuff, until we all either have super advanced technology, or we're all dead.

PM me your plan.

This is a crime against nature!

My people are highly skilled in art of space combat, and construction. I will join.

Deployment update:

NRSF launches NRSF Legion, and NRSF Victory into space to match the alien forces.

day after 4.0 is finished
war already

There will not be a war. Jesus loving christ.