Poll

Blockland is "Hackable"

No, that's silly
98 (55.7%)
Sure
78 (44.3%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: You CANNOT hack Blockland  (Read 9290 times)

Everything is hackable. You don't have to think about if Blockland is possible to hack. You have to think about what methods are need, for hacking a game.

Example the titanic:
They said the titanic was unsinkable. What happened? it sunk.

Everything is hackable, just the methods are hard or complicated.

But im 100% safe no one will hack Blockland. Big hacker groups like Anonymous or etc. will not waste their time hacking games. They would waste it for hacking security websites to get interessting information. That's logic. I never would waste 4 days on hacking a game. Because the results are just loving attention.

Everything is hackable. You don't have to think about if Blockland is possible to hack. You have to think about what methods are need, for hacking a game.

Example the titanic:
They said the titanic was unsinkable. What happened? it sunk.

Everything is hackable, just the methods are hard or complicated.

But im 100% safe no one will hack Blockland. Big hacker groups like Anonymous or etc. will not waste their time hacking games. They would waste it for hacking security websites to get interessting information. That's logic. I never would waste 4 days on hacking a game. Because the results are just loving attention.

They hacked a gaming network  :cookieMonster:

Truce has hacked it before, I forget exactly how. There was a huge conversation about it on the RTB forum before Ephi removed it. Other than that, you can not hack Blockland.
I shall become like truce then.

PSN? That is not a game. its a network. script kiddies do hack games for attention and fun.

Look around you, at the people on both sides of this argument. You'll notice that everyone who has a solid understanding of how TGE (the engine that Blockland runs on) works is saying that it is unhackable. Anything that a player could possibly want to change is handled by the server. The client does not have access to it at all.

God mode in TDMs?
See above.

PSN? That is not a game. its a network. script kiddies do hack games for attention and fun.
Didn't i say that?

learn2read  :cookieMonster:

Didn't i say that?

learn2read  :cookieMonster:
I was thinking you meant PSN(PlayStation Network) which isn't a game. It's a platform to download games and play them on your PSP or PS3.

Look around you, at the people on both sides of this argument. You'll notice that everyone who has a solid understanding of how TGE (the engine that Blockland runs on) works is saying that it is unhackable. Anything that a player could possibly want to change is handled by the server. The client does not have access to it at all.
See above.
I agree, blockland isn't like Roblox where you can easily download Cheat Engine and change anything. Roblox has very much exploits. Alot of people quit roblox and play blockland instead(Yay :D)

But, don't think about Blockland. Think about the engine. What if the engine has an vulnerable part? Like if a Client-Side part gets changed and you send false information to the Server then you could hack your god damn score! Maybe you've seen alot of Servers with 23/32 Players, but when i look into the Server there were only 2/32 Players. Glitches, exploits, vulnerable parts or stupid handling by host's are the best way to get easily control over the server.

However, i don't wanna discuss longer with it. Hackable or not. We should be happy that Blockland is still one of the safest games out there(which maybe no one knows). We actually don't need any Anti-Cheating Software like Punkbuster etc.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 02:09:49 PM by Cajetan »

Entire thread contains people who don't know what they're talking about.

Entire thread contains people who don't know what they're talking about.
Want to correct me then?

I believe that it was. WAS. But not now.

I remember one time I was hosting a dedi and I typed through the command prompt that I hacked Badspot, and a few minutes later some guy put up a topic CONSOLE HACKED BADSPOT!!! and got scared thinking it was real :p

I remember one time I was hosting a dedi and I typed through the command prompt that I hacked Badspot, and a few minutes later some guy put up a topic CONSOLE HACKED BADSPOT!!! and got scared thinking it was real :p

Epic win for you
Noob fail for him  :cookieMonster:

i hak u i cn hak eny1
Story of masterofgame's life  :cookieMonster: + faked Self Delete