Author Topic: I'm so desperate to move to the USA.  (Read 12597 times)

So you're going to move to the USA because it's boring to live in the UK? reely?

Come over to connecticut; it's a nice, not all that crime-ridden of a state, and rarely gets hit by disasters.

Oh, and CODcigarettes are everywhere nowadays.

"Hey mom, some guys on the Internet told me we should move to Nebraska!"
"OK, sonny boy! Let's go."

Chav? What does that mean?

the US sucks because we have a bunch of greedy hypocritical inconsiderate idiots and sick freaks

I'm sure there are people like that in the UK, but we have the most, I'm sure

Nothing exciting ever happens in the UK.
you just had that big wedding!

(lol)

oh god I'm sick of hearing about that on the news

the US sucks because we have a bunch of greedy hypocritical inconsiderate idiots and sick freaks

I'm sure there are people like that in the UK, but we have the most, I'm sure
I'm betting China has the most. Then India. Then whatever has the third largest population.

Why go to the US!? Canada is nicer.

In the United States you'll find that everything that you buy in the UK is 4 times cheaper. Gas is only 3-4 dollars a gallon whereas in the UK it'll be like 6-7. However you have to deal with the richardhead politicians and corporations.

'Tea and crumpets?'

OH GOD IVE ALWAYS WISHED I HAD A BRITISH ACCENT SO I COULD DO THAT

In the United States you'll find that everything that you buy in the UK is 4 times cheaper. Gas is only 3-4 dollars a gallon whereas in the UK it'll be like 6-7. However you have to deal with the richardhead politicians and corporations.
Canada is just like that but without the richardhead politicians and corporations. And it's colder :3
But the best part is; WE HAVE WILLIAM SHATNER!!!!!

Canada is just like that but without the richardhead politicians and corporations.

apparently you don't live in canada

Move to New Brunswick Canada.