Author Topic: Why Does everybody hate Call OF Duty?  (Read 7523 times)

I'm just wondering there fun games nice first person shooter multi player its hard at first but gets easier as you unlock weapons I don't see any flaws in the game. they patch most glitches but you can remove patches.

Those of you who play black ops anybody wanna do Cryogenic Slumber Party?

I can get you Hands off The Merchandise if you don't have it.

Go ahead and flame the topic it bumps it even more.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 03:55:59 AM by MonkeyFunkyMonkey »

Mostly 9yo in multiplayer mics, the rest jump on the bandwagon because richards.

The main reason I don't really like CoD is because of all the people who hack, or mod controllers and such.

Horrible weapon balancing. Everyone only uses one or two weapons in every modern call of duty game so far.

black ops: famas red dot, ak74u  mw2: ump etc.

In the start, you suck major ass because of the weapon balancing, once you get up to level 50 or something and have all the good guns, you kick everyone's ass.

Horrible weapon balancing. Everyone only uses one or two weapons in every modern call of duty game so far.

black ops: famas red dot, ak74u  mw2: ump etc.

In the start, you suck major ass because of the weapon balancing, once you get up to level 50 or something and have all the good guns, you kick everyone's ass.

Well, the first CoD's didn't have this problem. They were actually good to me.

I dont think people hate the game as much as they hate the playerbase.

I don't know about the player base but recently COD and BF series have become the definition of generic to me. The later games in both series seem like the same game to me that the publishers keep selling out again and again.

I dont think people hate the game as much as they hate the playerbase.
I honestly don't care about the playerbase when it comes to a game like that.
I don't like the game.
Yes I have tried it, and yes I have been at 'the top of the scoreboard'. (in terms of most kills and highest k/d)
Mind you the entire time during that match I was ranting about the game and complaining how easy it was for me to get said kills just because I switched to an automatic weapon.

Tom

I was playing the free weekend thing earlier today and it was a mess. Airstrikes every 30 seconds, grenades everywhere, and people would run up and stab me with a knife out of nowhere. Yeah sure if I gave it more time I might have been able to figure things out, but the gameplay wasn't really innovative at all.

I think the gameplay is fine except for weapon balance. Dual P90s, Magnum tac knife, marathon pro, commando pro, and lightweight pro make up what I call the easiest class ever. Unless someone has god-like reflexes or a shotgun, they cannot kill you.

Free weekend in a nutshell:

Load up my MP5K class that I had on the last free weekend; rape everything.

tonight I made people rage hard. how? knifing in gun game. 30+ stabs every game = lots and lots of people yelling. so much fun.

I've been so kind as to compile a Tactical knife running route for you on Afghan. Run as fast as possible when in the open due to the campers you'll eventually knife. Commando pro is necessary for this route as it involves jumping off of the cliff for a quick escape.