Poll

which one is you?

lust
gluttony
sloth
greed
pride
wrath
envy

Author Topic: Which of the 7 sins are you?  (Read 5159 times)

I'm an Agnostic, but I completely denounce christianity, its down right stupid.
If I was going to believe in any religion it would be one of the early polytheistic religions. Mostly because they came first and they must have based there beliefs on something.
Rather than the newer religions that base their beliefs on the beliefs of older religions.
and when I say newer religions I mostly mean Islam, Judaism, Christianity, etc.

This topic is not about religion, or whether or not people care what you believe.

<table style="width: 400px; background-color: #000000; border: 1px solid #110000;" cellspacing="1"><tr><td style="width: 85px; border: none; padding: 7px; background-color: #331111;"><b style="color: #ffffff; font: bold 13px arial, 'sans serif';">Greed:</b></td><td style="background: #330011; width: 85px; border: none; font: normal 13px arial, 'sans serif'; padding: 7px; color: #ffffff;">Medium
</td><td style="border: none; background-color: #331111; width: 200px; vertical-align: middle; padding: 5px; padding-left: 0px;"><div style="height: 14px; border: 1px solid #000000; border-left: none; font-size: 8px; padding: 0px; line-height: 8px; width: 94px; background: #660033;">&nbsp;</div></td></tr><tr><td style="width: 85px; border: none; padding: 7px; background-color: #331111;"><b style="color: #ffffff; font: bold 13px arial, 'sans serif';">Gluttony:</b></td><td style="background: #330011; width: 85px; border: none; font: normal 13px arial, 'sans serif'; padding: 7px; color: #ffffff;">Medium
</td><td style="border: none; background-color: #331111; width: 200px; vertical-align: middle; padding: 5px; padding-left: 0px;"><div style="height: 14px; border: 1px solid #000000; border-left: none; font-size: 8px; padding: 0px; line-height: 8px; width: 100px; background: #660033;">&nbsp;</div></td></tr><tr><td style="width: 85px; border: none; padding: 7px; background-color: #331111;"><b style="color: #ffffff; font: bold 13px arial, 'sans serif';">Wrath:</b></td><td style="background: #440011; width: 85px; border: none; font: normal 13px arial, 'sans serif'; padding: 7px; color: #ffffff;">High
</td><td style="border: none; background-color: #331111; width: 200px; vertical-align: middle; padding: 5px; padding-left: 0px;"><div style="height: 14px; border: 1px solid #000000; border-left: none; font-size: 8px; padding: 0px; line-height: 8px; width: 124px; background: #770022;">&nbsp;</div></td></tr><tr><td style="width: 85px; border: none; padding: 7px; background-color: #331111;"><b style="color: #ffffff; font: bold 13px arial, 'sans serif';">Sloth:</b></td><td style="background: #550011; width: 85px; border: none; font: normal 13px arial, 'sans serif'; padding: 7px; color: #ffffff;">Very High
</td><td style="border: none; background-color: #331111; width: 200px; vertical-align: middle; padding: 5px; padding-left: 0px;"><div style="height: 14px; border: 1px solid #000000; border-left: none; font-size: 8px; padding: 0px; line-height: 8px; width: 178px; background: #990022;">&nbsp;</div></td></tr><tr><td style="width: 85px; border: none; padding: 7px; background-color: #331111;"><b style="color: #ffffff; font: bold 13px arial, 'sans serif';">Envy:</b></td><td style="background: #330011; width: 85px; border: none; font: normal 13px arial, 'sans serif'; padding: 7px; color: #ffffff;">Medium
</td><td style="border: none; background-color: #331111; width: 200px; vertical-align: middle; padding: 5px; padding-left: 0px;"><div style="height: 14px; border: 1px solid #000000; border-left: none; font-size: 8px; padding: 0px; line-height: 8px; width: 66px; background: #660033;">&nbsp;</div></td></tr><tr><td style="width: 85px; border: none; padding: 7px; background-color: #331111;"><b style="color: #ffffff; font: bold 13px arial, 'sans serif';">Lust:</b></td><td style="background: #110022; width: 85px; border: none; font: normal 13px arial, 'sans serif'; padding: 7px; color: #ffffff;">Very Low
</td><td style="border: none; background-color: #331111; width: 200px; vertical-align: middle; padding: 5px; padding-left: 0px;"><div style="height: 14px; border: 1px solid #000000; border-left: none; font-size: 8px; padding: 0px; line-height: 8px; width: 20px; background: #110099;">&nbsp;</div></td></tr><tr><td style="width: 85px; border: none; padding: 7px; background-color: #331111;"><b style="color: #ffffff; font: bold 13px arial, 'sans serif';">Pride:</b></td><td style="background: #440011; width: 85px; border: none; font: normal 13px arial, 'sans serif'; padding: 7px; color: #ffffff;">High
</td><td style="border: none; background-color: #331111; width: 200px; vertical-align: middle; padding: 5px; padding-left: 0px;"><div style="height: 14px; border: 1px solid #000000; border-left: none; font-size: 8px; padding: 0px; line-height: 8px; width: 128px; background: #770022;">&nbsp;</div></td></tr></table><br>
Take the <a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/seven_deadly_sins.html" target="_top">Seven Deadly Sins Quiz</a>


Dude.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 08:35:14 PM by Crown2 »

Technically it is about religion.
I didn't realize that the 7 deadly sins existed outside of religion.

I guessed at the poll and then chose all options for lulz


Coincidence, same as the guess.

Technically it is about religion.
I didn't realize that the 7 deadly sins existed outside of religion.
We are focusing primarily on this quiz and results. Not it's relations with religion.



Technically it is about religion.
I didn't realize that the 7 deadly sins existed outside of religion.
As i told you before the purpose of this thread is not to have anything to do with religion but to show forum members personalities.



lust



Aw I get burned to cinders by roy mustang

As i told you before the purpose of this thread is not to have anything to do with religion but to show forum members personalities.
Well stuff. I'm forgeted.

lust



Aw I get burned to cinders by roy mustang
*COUGH* That's pride *COUGH*

lust



Aw I get burned to cinders by roy mustang
Actually Wrath killed Lust in the first anime

Roy burned Pride to cinders.

Actually Wrath killed Lust in the first anime

Roy burned Pride to cinders.
Poor lust :c