The Rendermen (Prepper?)

Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132715 times)

Why would you submit it to Know Your Meme if just about nobody outside of Blockland knows about it?

Why would you submit it to Know Your Meme if just about nobody outside of Blockland knows about it?
Blockland Memes: That stuff you spread around the internet even though we're the only ones who know what they are

Oh my god, this is loving stupid.
Yes, we know that Prepper is real. But by now, everyone should know that if you see a "blockhead-like" character that has an ascii terror face, and people "claim" that it's Renderman, than it's not. It's loving stupid, and anyone who believes that making a bot and saying "OMG I SAW RENDERMAN" will make them "cool" or "awesome" because they "found Renderman" is stupid. This used to be fun, but now it's gotten out of hands and it's loving annoying. Each day I go to General Discussion, Gallery, Off Topic, etc, and find "POST RENDERMAN PICS HERE" or "RENDEERMAN IS REL PROOF HERE!11!!"
Jeez, I wish this would stop.

It's just people having fun, don't take a game about interconnecting blocks so seriously.

Another thing, everyone stop calling it prepper, I just named the datablock that so it wouldn't be noticed as easily.

Does it have a real name?

Another thing, everyone stop calling it prepper, I just named the datablock that so it wouldn't be noticed as easily.
does this mean that it's actually the Rendermen?

It's just people having fun, don't take a game about interconnecting blocks so seriously.

thank you. THANK YOU.

rotondo, please. have my hand in marriage.

I like the name Prepper over Renderman though

Renderman is just so uncreative

I like the name Prepper over Renderman though

Renderman is just so uncreative
Okay, let's have...
Benderman?

Okay, let's have...
Benderman?
so uncreative
Just having names based off of Slenderman is uncreative

At least, it is to me

Fine, lets make it an original.

Slenderwoman

Fine, lets make it an original.

Slenderwoman
It's gender is unknown, but it's presumed to be male because it doesn't use the female torso or pants

Those pictures are fake. I saw renderman 6 times today on the halloween slate with lights on, and I saw it. It was just a floating head with the ASCII terror face.