Should Duplicator & Fill Can be Default?

Poll

Should Duplicator & Fill Can be Default?

Yes
No
I Could Care Less
Duplicator,not Fill Can
Fill Can,not Duplicator

Author Topic: Should Duplicator & Fill Can be Default?  (Read 3041 times)

The Duplicator has bad coding, and even if Badspot made it a default add-on, the game would be a disaster and crash alot, the Fill Can, I have no idea about. Oh and I made 3rd page!

Put spaces and why is rtb multi colors...?
RTB is multi colors because of the RTB colors.

The Duplicator has bad coding, and even if Badspot made it a default add-on, the game would be a disaster and crash alot, the Fill Can, I have no idea about. Oh and I made 3rd page!
But what if Badspot decides to fix the duplicator and fill can?

The duplicator is just a mess.

The duplicator is just a mess.
Yeah, what Kalphiter said, it would be too much hassle to fix.

Yeah, it's not like we have an advanced server configuration menu available before starting a server.
You say that like the duplicator is a bad thing. It isn't, provided the settings are not set to stupid-high levels. The settings could be capped, and other settings could be added.
Well considuring half the people say it is sense its bad coding.. Its an amazing tool when it works right, but when it doesn't its a pain.

Well considuring half the people say it is sense its bad coding.. Its an amazing tool when it works right, but when it doesn't its a pain.
I'm  proposing it be redesigned with efficiency and stability in mind as part of the game, not a simple inclusion as a default add-on.

Well,RTB is a huge part of Blockland now,over 75% of Blockland,or possibly more,has RTB and ACTUALLY USES IT!
are tea bee

unexpected poll result was unexpected

Well,RTB is a huge part of Blockland now,over 75% of Blockland,or possibly more,has RTB and ACTUALLY USES IT!
Why are,you typing like,this?

How many polls are you going to make?

Duplicator spams my console with errors.

You have to change the map a second time to get it to work, as far as I know.

Start in bedroom>Change map to Plate3>Change map to Plate3 again>Duplicator is fixed.

It works for me, I voted yes for bug fixes.

Isn't Duplicator a v8 add-on? I think I remember back at that time of v8 that there was in fact a very buggy duplicator but the new one is ok but yea the lag is unacceptable that now I think of it Fill can should be put into block land default because its a helpful painting tool painting alot of bricks at once rather than doing them one by one. 

In more understandable words (Sorry im beginning to work on my Grammar)
Duplicator - No
Fill can - Yes

How many polls are you going to make?
As many as I feel like making.