Author Topic: What is the longest time you have played a game for without stopping?  (Read 2607 times)

Title.
I spent 16 hours on World of Warcraft once, and I spent like 20 hours on a Gmod RP server once.

My lengthy stretches of gaming count too high for me to pick out which one lasted the longest, I'm afraid.
In recent memory however, I spent about ten hours playing CivIV.

Probably about 15 with Civ IV. It was the first and last time I played. I started playing around 4pm, and stopped at 7am. I didn't even realize how much time had gone by until my alarm went off for school.

Space Station 13.
The rounds can go for an hour.

Probably about 15 with Civ IV. It was the first and last time I played. I started playing around 4pm, and stopped at 7am. I didn't even realize how much time had gone by until my alarm went off for school.
Ouch.

I tend to stop when the game starts to get boring and do something else. YouTube or something like that.

The longest I can think of was during the summer when my parents were at work and I had the house to myself.

cod bo zombies. went for atleast ~7 hours going on it.

3 hours or so playing SS13.

My friend and I co-oped Resident Evil 5 the day of release for 23 hours straight until we beat it :D

My friend and I co-oped Resident Evil 5 the day of release for 23 hours straight until we beat it :D
Dude, I beat that in one sitting too. By myself =( Took me like 10 hours I think, Easiest difficulty.

Black Ops zombies on Moon. 9+ hours.

Dude, I beat that in one sitting too. By myself =( Took me like 10 hours I think, Easiest difficulty.

That game is the stuff, but by playing it for so long, I actually got sick of it and haven't played it since.

was fun fighting over who deserves what weapon

Counter Strike: Source on a huge zombie server for over five hours.

That game is the stuff, but by playing it for so long, I actually got sick of it and haven't played it since.

was fun fighting over who deserves what weapon
Didn't scare me as much as RE4, but that is probably because I was in like 3-4th grade when I beat it RE4.

Oh and I also played GTA IV for 15 hours straight the day it came out (but like I had anything to do, I didn't go to school because I was sick) and then eventually got the RRoD after that lol. Good times.