Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: {K} Krypt  (Read 94138 times)

Okay then, green vs. blue. Mak, I'm sure you'll have no objection to this.
You'd think so...

And you'd be right!

Just posting this because TheKhoz said he hasn't told you guys that he is at my house for the week.  He says that this is his vacation time. He will leave on Thursday. In the mean time he can't model anything.

TheKhoz's cousin,
Zack.

Just posting this because TheKhoz said he hasn't told you guys that he is at my house for the week.  He says that this is his vacation time. He will leave on Thursday. In the mean time he can't model anything.

TheKhoz's cousin,
Zack.

All right, thanks for letting us know.

TheKhoz's cousin,
Zack.
Tell him Wynd loves him.

I really wish I was back in this clan ;~;

« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 11:42:28 PM by Raeyok »

Green VS. Blue is a better idea than Red VS. Blue.
Not really.
You want one team to be a warm color and one to be a cool. Green vs Blue is especially bad because blue is a component color of green, and they can look very similar to someone who isn't paying delicate attention.

delicate attention is an exaggeration

make blue orange

make blue orange

I actually agree with this.

Teams are now blue and orange.

make BLUEEE ORANGE

TAKE BLUE

AND MAKE IT ORAAAANGE

make BLUEEE ORANGE

TAKE BLUE

AND MAKE IT ORAAAANGE

oh okay sorry, my misunderstanding.

Kyzor, Check this app cause I won't be home till later:

Hi,
I would like to app for scripting in Krypt. Here is my application:
http://www.mediafire.com/?hb51z99yzd7188i

It is a hints mod, and allows for 10 hints on a server. The settings do not save but it is customizable:
/hs - Base command, everything starts with this
/hs sethint [1-10] hinthere - Lets you set a hint in one of the 10 hint slots(There is a word limit) E.g. "/hs sethint 6 cake" would set hint 6 to cake. I can increase the hint slot count if you want.
/hs delay delaynumhere - Sets the delay between hints. Default is 20000, which can be slightly annoying.
/hs disablehints - Disables hints
/hs enablehints - Enables hints

/hs is super admin only, so it can't be abused. There is no abusive functions in the script either.

We better keep green.
Yeah, it's green and orange.
I still like having classic red and blue though. :c

Kyzor, what is the projectile lifetime of the projectile you wanted me to script?
Thats the only thing left to put in, THE REST IS DONE! YAY! :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 03:49:58 PM by Ipquarx »