Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: {K} Krypt  (Read 94119 times)

ATTENTION PEOPLE

Mak just brought to my attention an idea he had. Since iEvent, Blockintosh, and (seemingly) MicroBlock are all dead, Krypt will be hosting this year's New Years party. Until New Years has come and gone, we're putting the TDM plans on hold. I'm going to need several builders, at least one eventer (more would obviously be preferable), and someone to help with the planning process. I'd very much like to host the party in an actual convention center, or at least something similar to a convention center. It doesn't have to be massive, but I don't want it to be small.

Obviously, a New Years party would not be complete without music, so I'm going to need some suggestions for songs. By default, there will be songs by Deadmau5, Monstercat artists, and various other electronic artists. Feel free to suggest music from any artist; if I think your suggestion fits nicely with the theme of New Years, then I will add it to the list. There will be no more than 50 songs on the server. This is to reduce download times. Additionally, I will be packaging all the songs into a compressed folder that people can download before coming to the server. I will stop taking music suggestions a day before the party; this will provide ample time for those who wish to download the music beforehand to download it.

Let me make one thing clear: I want this New Years party to be organized and well-planned. There will be no jumping around randomly and bouncing off the walls in a small, cramped build with random, unpleasantly placed lights everywhere and five different music bricks playing different songs simultaneously.

I'd also like ideas for what to do at 12:00 AM on the 1st of January, so feel free to suggest things for that as well.

Let me make one thing clear: I want this New Years party to be organized and well-planned.
We already have five days left and nothing done, and you just came up with the idea.
Not very well-planned at all.

We already have five days left and nothing done, and you just came up with the idea.
Not very well-planned at all.

Completely and utterly irrelevant. The amount of time we have left is of very little importance. What matters now is how we plan the next five days. Secondly, this wasn't my idea, it was Mak's. I just agreed to it. We already have a build idea for the party, courtesy of Comr4de.

Ipquarx, could you please ask Honor if he can increase the player count on his dedicated server? We're going to need many more spots than the standard maximum of 32.

Completely and utterly irrelevant. The amount of time we have left is of very little importance. What matters now is how we plan the next five days. Secondly, this wasn't my idea, it was Mak's. I just agreed to it. We already have a build idea for the party, courtesy of Comr4de.
You want a clan that does absolutely nothing to finish building and planning a New Years' Party in five days.
I'm doubt iEvent and whoever else has done this did it in five days.

You want a clan that does absolutely nothing to finish building and planning a New Years' Party in five days.
I'm doubt iEvent and whoever else has done this did it in five days.

Never said I needed the entire clan to work on it. And I'm incredibly tempted to say, "Just to spite you, I'm going to get it done in half that time," but I won't.

This might be a bad question, but what about Kalphiter?

There will be no jumping around randomly and bouncing off the walls in a small, cramped build with random, unpleasantly placed lights everywhere and five different music bricks playing different songs simultaneously.

Edit: Oh...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 09:51:27 PM by TheKhoz »

Though I am not in the clan, I can help if you want.

There will be no jumping around randomly and bouncing off the walls in a small, cramped build with random, unpleasantly placed lights everywhere and five different music bricks playing different songs simultaneously.

Hurr

How about the song "New Year's Day"? Can't recall the artist, but pretty sure it fits, lol.
By U2. Which, I'm told, is different than Mewtoo. Who knew?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:40:02 AM by Wynd_Fox »

can it be IN SPACE

Sure, why not. We're going with your idea anyway, makes sense that it'd be in space.

Sure, why not. We're going with your idea anyway, makes sense that it'd be in space.
I think it should be an all interior build on a space map with a large skylight that you can look up at the planets through...

I think it should be an all interior build on a space map with a large skylight that you can look up at the planets through...

I agree with this.

i recommend either slate nebulus or slate singularity