Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 209045 times)

So basically a bigger capture zone around the CP? You can do the flag thing with events.

Basically yes, there would be a circular capture zone around the flag whose radius could be modified by slayer preference. I'm looking for a Battlefield Conquest type effect so that vehicles etc can work on capturing a point from a distance or in the air.

And I'm already doing the flag with events lol, I'm talking about convenience.

Can anyone make some sounds in the style of the Halo 1 and Halo 2 announcer? (click links for examples)

Sounds needed:
- For the countdown:
     "hundred"
 - "Go!"
 - "Game over"
 - "minutes remaining"
 - "seconds remaining"
 - "Double kill!"
 - "Triple kill!"
 - "Multi-kill!"
 - "Killing spree!"

The countdown sounds and "__ minutes/seconds remaining" must be able to fit together nicely. Also, 80 should work with 2 for example, so I could play both of them and make 82.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:13:21 PM by Greek2me »

i have can achieve illogically deep voice but currently have no mic ;-;

Shall it sound like a gorilla or like a cat?

Maybe Bushi can summon the Large Ham inside of him and do it

Can anyone make some sounds in the style of the Halo 1 and Halo 2 announcer? (click links for examples)

Sounds needed:
The countdown sounds and "__ minutes/seconds remaining" must be able to fit together nicely. Also, 80 should work with 2 for example, so I could play both of them and make 82.

Thanks in advance!
Sure, why not.

this won't work with RTB hosting.

this won't work with RTB hosting.
You should describe the problem in better detail, I use Slayer for Boss Battles and I am using RTB Hosting.

I install it via file zilla

I enable via RTB hosting interface.

>started server, no slayer.

Try joining the server and creating a Slayer minigame. Once you do that, you can set it to start automatically with the server (Advanced tab).

Try joining the server and creating a Slayer minigame. Once you do that, you can set it to start automatically with the server (Advanced tab).
I tried that as well, I cannot create a slayer minigame because slayer won't work.

Please post your console log.

here.

i'm a loving moron nvm fixed my obvious problem.

i'm a loving moron nvm fixed my obvious problem.
What was it?