Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 209074 times)

DIS DOS NOT Wok
From the quality of your post, it seems you didn't install the add-on properly.

I'm confused as to how you use the bots. Do you place a normal bot with a base colored like the team you want it to join?

Edit: just saw they used people spawns, nvm
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:26:50 PM by Georges »

I'm confused as to how you use the bots. Do you place a normal bot with a base colored like the team you want it to join?

These bots will spawn at normal people spawns. Just set the "Preferred Players" setting in the team panel.

Team bots from bot holes are coming later.

These bots will spawn at normal people spawns. Just set the "Preferred Players" setting in the team panel.

Team bots from bot holes are coming later.
ok, thanks!

The 3.8 release candidate just hit the updater. The biggest change since the last beta is the use of a new update system. This requires that a new add-on - Support_Updater - be installed. Slayer will prompt you and then download it automatically. As of right now there is no option to opt-out of updates.

Really like that new auto-updater.  Super neat!

Question:  Was the problem with the duplicator leaving ghost bricks behind?

First error :)

getSubStr(...): error, starting position and desired length must be >= 0: ("",0, -1)
BackTrace: ->TCPClient::onLine->TCPClient::handleText->updaterRepoTCP::handleText->parseCustomTML->customTMLParser_updater->updaterQueue::push->updaterDlg::clickQueueItem->updaterDlg::viewChangeLog->updaterQueue::downloadChangeLog

getSubStr(...): error, starting position and desired length must be >= 0: ("",-1, 0)
BackTrace: ->TCPClient::onLine->TCPClient::handleText->updaterRepoTCP::handleText->parseCustomTML->customTMLParser_updater->updaterQueue::push->updaterDlg::clickQueueItem->updaterDlg::viewChangeLog->updaterQueue::downloadChangeLog

Really like that new auto-updater.  Super neat!

Question:  Was the problem with the duplicator leaving ghost bricks behind?

Yep! The duplicator works properly now. Btw, did it update your CTF mod?

First error :)

Haha thank you.

hmmm... I can't find the "preferred players" setting. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Also, is there anyway to do have more than one flythroughs?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:32:28 AM by Georges »

Yep! The duplicator works properly now. Btw, did it update your CTF mod?
Yes!  What's in that update?

What exactly is a "flythrough"?

hmmm... I can't find the "preferred players" setting. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Also, is there anyway to do have more than one flythroughs?

That's because you have an old version. Download the beta from here: https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/downloads/Gamemode_Slayer.zip

No, you can only have one flythrough. However, you can use "jumps" to go to different parts of the map. Take a look at the Help tab for better instructions.

Yes!  What's in that update?

It adds a "Require Enemy Players" option, so that people can't take flags of teams that are empty, a /dropFlag command, and tons of other little improvements. (I can't remember)

What exactly is a "flythrough"?

The camera flies through the map before each round to give players an overview of the battlefield.

Huh. I thought I got the beta version. Well, thanks!

Huh, so when I go the current version, the auto updater failed. Said it would try again later, and if I had issues to contact you via email. I can't download the auto updater in my browser either, I just can't connect to that URL. I guess I need another DL link?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 07:18:48 PM by Georges »

Huh, so when I go the current version, the auto updater failed. Said it would try again later, and if I had issues to contact you via email. I can't download the auto updater in my browser either, I just can't connect to that URL. I guess I need another DL link?

It's working now. 000webhost is somewhat sketchy.