Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 206795 times)

I don't like the color style system because you can't make events for teams that are colored out of the first row. For example, a black team's color is in the second row on the default color set. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't like the color style system because you can't make events for teams that are colored out of the first row. For example, a black team's color is in the second row on the default color set. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Correct. You can increase the number of color events to cover more than just the first row, but that fills up your event menu rather quickly.

Slayer is now on BitBucket! https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer
I'm still learning how to use Git, so hopefully I don't screw that up.

This includes bug reporting!
Bug reporting:
https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/issues/new

Please put any bugs or feature suggestions into this system.

It would be nice if you had events like onminigameteam2death and such

Frankly, as long as I can make certain bricks change colors on capture, It doesn't matter which gets made.

Though since the spawns are color based I think it should be the same ;c

A quick question about the beta:
If I wanted to create a gamemode for this, should I keep with the non-beta system and port it later to 3.0 when it's done or just make it straight from the current beta version?

It would be nice if you had events like onminigameteam2death and such
I would only do that if Badspot made some BL changes that I'd suggested.. Otherwise the event list would fill up very quickly.

A quick question about the beta:
If I wanted to create a gamemode for this, should I keep with the non-beta system and port it later to 3.0 when it's done or just make it straight from the current beta version?
I think you should make it for 2.5 and then port it to 3.0 when that's released.

Attention! If kill messages are not appearing, try disabling TomTom's killstreaks mod.

Little update for all those JVS lovers! I just finished adding JVS Content Restrictions!

These restrictions are the exact same as in the original TDM mod, TeamAllow and TeamDeny. This allows you to use all of your old saves without modification.

The restrictions work by team number, NOT color. This is how all events are going to work.

This hasn't been released yet, but if you just can't wait you can grab the source code.

This mod needs more love.

I think you should add a gamemode similar to the demolition I have played in call of duty - there are two bomb sites, and one team must destroy both of them, infinite lives.

Wasn't some one making a Rush like gamemode from BF3?

Wasn't some one making a Rush like gamemode from BF3?
Yeah I think Munk was. Somebody bug him about it!