Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 208944 times)

I tested in my server, and Killing msgs... Not appearing

Is the eTard filter supposed to be case insensitive? I think strStr is the case sensitive one.

I've been having a problem where whenever i span i'm invisible.

I don't know if it's just me but I can't uncheck the box for allowing players to build.

Nevermind, I reset Blockland and it's working.

EDIT: I set the max points to 100 and everytime someone gets a kill it resets.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 02:47:44 PM by Danny Boy »

With minigame events on 3.0 beta, it seems that the OnMinigameReset event only works if manually reset.
I tested in my server, and Killing msgs... Not appearing
Is the eTard filter supposed to be case insensitive? I think strStr is the case sensitive one.
EDIT: I set the max points to 100 and everytime someone gets a kill it resets.
Thanks, will fix.

I've been having a problem where whenever i span i'm invisible.
The uniform hack seems to be having problems. Set the team uniform to Full or Shirt.

Thanks, will fix.
The uniform hack seems to be having problems. Set the team uniform to Full or Shirt.

yay
im waiting on this fix because its the last thing required for me to host blocko-strikeaaaaa

Im having problems with spawning without weapons.

yay
im waiting on this fix because its the last thing required for me to host blocko-strikeaaaaa
I'll be able to fix it over the weekend I hope.

Im having problems with spawning without weapons.
Can you give more details? Like are you in a team or anything?

Can you give more details? Like are you in a team or anything?
Oh i forgot to say that it only happens when you first join the server. But it was regular slayer gamemode.

Oh i forgot to say that it only happens when you first join the server. But it was regular slayer gamemode.
The minigame isn't created automatically anymore by default, were you in the minigame?

I think I was.. Yeah im sure i was because it happened again just now when i set it to default minigame.

Also the option to autostart with server doesnt stay enabled because the minigame is no.

I have an issue about a very annoying problem.
Every time a super admin leaves my server and with it the minigame, the minigame resets.
Is this fixed in the new version?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:45:58 PM by Kiwi »

I have an issue about a very annoying problem.
Every time a super admin leaves my server and with it the minigame, the minigame resets.
Is this fixed in the new version?
It sounds like something's interfering. Can you give me a console log and more details?

I'll be able to fix it over the weekend I hope.
it's sunday and i haven't left this thread yet
WITH GREAT PATIENCE

Could you have the team oriented events work differently? I can't have a team a custom color since the events are only for colors 1 - 9.