Slayer

Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 205289 times)

How did you make the trust thing for vehicles? Where trust prevents you from getting in one?
edit: found a bug
line 1791 minigame.cs
Code: [Select]
%client.schedule(0,centerPrint,"<color:ff00ff>Only members of" SPC %teams SPC "\c5may use this vehicle.",2);%client doesn't actually exist, only %clienta and %clientb
I actually didn't realize that it went by trust. Currently it just checks if the IDs match. Is there a default function to check the trust?

And fixed, thanks.

Version 3.0 Release Candidate 1

Download Now

View the Change Log

WARNING
Only Beta gamemodes will work with the RC.

WARNING
All v2.x config data, including minigame favorites and logs, will be deleted.

BUG REPORTING
Please report all issues here!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 05:18:37 PM by Greek2me »

Slayer is my favorite addon to this date. It is so easy to use, and simple. I love it. Keep up the good work my friend.

Slayer is my favorite addon to this date. It is so easy to use, and simple. I love it. Keep up the good work my friend.
Thanks!

Thanks!
No problem! I cant imagine using default minigame after a month or so of use of this. Its great.

This is the last call for bugs fixes or feature suggestions for v3!

Edit: Prepping the auto-update system. It'll be a day or two, but after that the update should go on the updater immediately.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:41:21 PM by Greek2me »

I was using the this beta version of slayer, and Somehow the uniforms... Well lets just say they got a bit Transparent...

Hey Greek2Me would it be possible to make your own bot mod for slayer?
I have tried bot events and there OK, but there really buggy and its hell to get them to work with slayer. :(

I try several times without it working. This only happens with the faces. (Or so it seems)

Here's the problem. I try to set a teams uniform to a specific face, and when I hit apply, a completely different face is the result!

[ IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/QGZcV.png[/img]

Some things I noticed:

- The buggy faces do not show up in the window when selected, but they do on the player. (Shown)
- Only certain faces glitch.
- The console is filled with errors. (Attached)

So this is unfixable? Is there any workaround for it?

So this is unfixable? Is there any workaround for it?
This is a BL issue. I really don't what to do about it.

I was using the this beta version of slayer, and Somehow the uniforms... Well lets just say they got a bit Transparent...
That's the glitch I'm looking for, it only happens to me sometimes. Can you give me more details and some logs of it happening please?

Are you going to make cops and robbers?

Maybe some kind of hacking gamemode, where you have to hold a point for so long, and then move onto another one while another team tries to stop you.

Are you going to make cops and robbers?
I'll look into gamemodes once I finish the v3 update.

Maybe some kind of hacking gamemode, where you have to hold a point for so long, and then move onto another one while another team tries to stop you.
You can do this with the setCPLocked event.

I'll look into gamemodes once I finish the v3 update.
You can do this with the setCPLocked event.
Got it. How about as Heedicalking said on the RTB post: Multiple uniforms, so you have a chance to spawn with a different one each time.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 10:07:48 AM by Lusk »