I know how to save the economy.

Author Topic: I know how to save the economy.  (Read 1395 times)

According to this link, http://www.drugsense.org/cms/wodclock, the United States spend $500 per second on the war on drugs. I have come up with an idea that will surely put our economy back on the rebound.

My idea is this: instead of spending that money arresting people, the government should instead give me 500 dollars every second. I will purchase American-made items, such as cars and construction equipment. I will then employ a large force of workers to recreate my Minecraft creations. As sections of my park were completed, they would be opened up to the public. This would boost tourism.

In addition, without government interference, dispensaries would thrive and also promote economic growth. The United States will soon have a surplus, and then we shall recreate Jurassic Park on Mars.

Thoughts?

TL;DR Take dinosaurs into orbit.

i say people should stop pirating stuff unless they already own it and lost the disc or something.

i say people should stop pirating stuff unless they already own it and lost the disc or something.
Fun fact: Pirating tends to spike up when the developers incorporate DRM.

Fun fact: Pirating tends to spike up when the developers incorporate DRM.
nu they dont pirates go arr and liv on ships

But the videogame industry has nothing to do with the troubled state of the economy.

Jurassic Park on Mars.

yesplz

PC pirates are the ones that get away with it, restrictions need to be increased for PC. If let's say you pirate a game on your PS3 sony will ban your entire console (your ps3 is now a 300 dollar brick.)

I know its a joke but...

Did you even do the math? 43 million dollars a day into America isn't going to solve a billion dollar issue that'll effect the world.

43 million dollars a day into America isn't going to solve a billion dollar issue that'll effect the world.

Annex Canada.

The solution to our economy is build a gigantic mob crusher and shove everyone that isnt a Minecrafter into it.

print more money!
I'm hoping you're being sarcastic and you know why this wouldn't work.

American economy isn't doing bad at all. We weren't just spending right in the decades. America is the wealthiest country in the world, and our gdp is I believe the highest (thiugh other countries are catching up)

We just need smart people to create machinaries so we can boost the economy.

American economy isn't doing bad at all. We weren't just spending right in the decades. America is the wealthiest country in the world, and our gdp is I believe the highest (thiugh other countries are catching up)

We just need smart people to create machinaries so we can boost the economy.
Wow.
American Debt over 13 trillion dollars. I have more money than the American government.