Author Topic: Rusty Hearts  (Read 7736 times)

Characters:
Tude (Hand to Hand)
    Weapons: Gloves/Claws
Frantz(Swords)
    Weapons: Sword/Axe
Angela(Magic)
    Weapons: Magic sword/Scythe

Gameplay:

Rusty Hearts is a Free to Play beat-em-up Action MMORPG that mixes classic arcade action with modern MMO character progression and awesome cell-shaded anime style.

It uses a dungeon crawling system with forced characters to create a story-line, you can change your clothes and customize your character somewhat but it doesn't really matter, you will be too busy smashing skeletons to be staring at your characters ass.

Pictures:

Players:

Format:
USERNAME : SERVER
  • Kheyre : West

Looks gay

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 05:36:38 AM by Badspot »

Instead of being handicapped, post something worth while or not at all.

It looks like just another weeaboo MMO, so what?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 05:42:06 AM by Badspot »

It is the worst game you will ever play if you don't have a controller IMO

However I do have a controller and love it ;D

It looks like just another weeaboo MMO, so what?
Because apparently if you like games with the anime and/or cell shaded style, it's for weeaboos.

Because apparently if you like games with the anime and/or cell shaded style, it's for weeaboos.
That's pretty much what it is, it even has an anime style trailer. Calm down, fanboy.

Does liking cell shaded games make you a weeaboo? Does liking foreign games make you a weeaboo? Say goodbye to Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy/All of the other games that are non explosiongunsgutsgore.(american)

The loving art on the official website is even in a manga style. How are you going to deny this is a anime/weeaboo game? I never said anything bad about the game, just that it's another weeaboo-looking one.

The loving art on the official website is even in a manga style. How are you going to deny this is a anime/weeaboo game? I never said anything bad about the game, just that it's another weeaboo-looking one.

Please learn what the term Weeaboo means before using it.

Please learn what the term Weeaboo means before using it.
some manga addicted friend.

some manga addicted friend.

Yea, something along those lines, now how is a game as you put it "some manga addicted friend"?

(I know it wasn't you who said it, it just helps prove my point.)

Also it makes sense that a cell shaded game has art like that, what would be the point of realistic pictures for the characters if the characters themselves are cellshaded?

Yea, something along those lines, now how is a game as you put it "some manga addicted friend"?

(I know it wasn't you who said it, it just helps prove my point.)
by this game is weaboo he means this game is made for/by manga addicted friends.