9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 536602 times)

Old topic bumped. God dammit.

Ive never been much of an achievement whore.
And achievements dont really mean anything on PC.

Better get all of them like I did with Oblivion.

After reading Prequel (which was apparently based of Oblivion) this game has become somewhat relevant to my interests.
So, uh. What's goin' in this thread.

My gamerscore is less than 4500. So I guess it could be said that I'm not an achievement whore either.

And achievements dont really mean anything on PC.
Wow, you just don't stop.

My gamerscore is less than 4500. So I guess it could be said that I'm not an achievement whore either.
I have 23104

Roughly 17000 last time I checked.
Still this is going to be my next 100% completed game.

I've made multiple xbox accounts. I have no idea what my gamerscore on any of them is.

I don't really care about that, I like achievements just because they are achievements. They give me goals to shoot for.

Though in Elderscrolls games the achieves are really easy to do. You get them by just playing the game. Though the level 50 achievement will take some time.

Wow, you just don't stop.
Wut.

I've made multiple xbox accounts. I have no idea what my gamerscore on any of them is.

I don't really care about that, I like achievements just because they are achievements. They give me goals to shoot for.

Though in Elderscrolls games the achieves are really easy to do. You get them by just playing the game. Though the level 50 achievement will take some time.
The problem I have with achievement on the PC (Mentioning it because this is the platform ill be playing Skyrim on) is that Steam doesnt really promote getting a higher Achievement score.

-In WoW you're rewarded
-On xBox its right under your goddamned name. I cannot tell you how many times Ive felt proud of my Gamerscore.

If steam were to implement some way where your score is under your name, You can unlock cool things, free DLC maybe?, or forget, even TF2 hats! All of these would make it more interesting.

I hate both of those ideas, lol. I like achievements being exactly as they are.

I decided to read throught the achievements.
Hero of Skyrim: Capture Solitude or Windhelm (30)
sounds fun as hell.

I want chickens to report crimes.
There always watching, always conspiring.
Chickens are extraordinarily clever.

it should be a new vegas wild wasteland type thing