Author Topic: A "red x" if a player is using a decal you don't have.  (Read 3130 times)

I just thought it would be funny if you saw the classic "red x" if you're trying to see someone's decal that you don't have.

[Red x below]

what if people think its a problem with their bl?

That might cause trouble.

fishpen0

One of the decal sets I downloaded added a picture that says "you do not have this decal" for shirt decals... I can't remember which one...

Badspot should release a "u d0n7 h4v3 7h1$ d3c41" shirt in 1.04. It would be so much more usefull. OR better yet, make you download decals!

yeah a default shirt/face for ones you dont have, or random ones from your dl's used

What about the "FAIL" icon?  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Or red beard face.  Even for chests.

Badspot should release a "u d0n7 h4v3 7h1$ d3c41" shirt in 1.04. It would be so much more usefull. OR better yet, make you download decals!
but then this comes up:
YOU JOIN SERVER
YOU GET PRON DECALS
YOUR MOMMY WALKS IN
YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED
???
PROFIT

but then this comes up:
YOU JOIN SERVER
YOU GET PRON DECALS
YOUR MOMMY WALKS IN
YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED
???
PROFIT

That joke stopped being funny about a year ago when Storeclerk was spamming it. Oh wait, it never was funny.

Saber, you didn't need to quote, and use Xfire now that you are back :(

My room is upstairs, my mommy is too lazy to come up here.
???
profit (now I have pr0n! (jk))

Saber, you didn't need to quote, and use Xfire now that you are back :(
Xfire sucks ass, I get disconnected every 5 minutes.

When was the last time you tried to use Xfire -_-

I seen someone named Golden Boy with a face decal i don't have, so it should be the same with body decals too, so... Whats the point of this if the game already shows decals people are using that you don't have?