Author Topic: Jesus, My Family has a History of Badassery  (Read 4210 times)

Now you have to live up to their legacy.

I have a great uncle who supposedly went insane after the Vietnam War.
Oh, and a great great grandmother that suffered from dementia.
That's all I found out.

Now you have to live up to their legacy.
By dual wielding AK-47s while riding a grizzly bear in a tuxedo.

And today the great men of rockeslides past look down upon their grandchild and say

what the forget is he doing?

I just conjured up the most badass image ever. That is going on my bucket list.

My grandpa was offshore of Korea at the end of the war. heh

And my great grandpa barely escaped the Armenian genocide. Came over in like 1910 I believe.

And today the great men of rockeslides past look down upon their grandchild and say

Yeah, but the people of rockslide26's past say

what in the loving hell-world is he frickin doing??!!

No, by fighting god and winning and becoming the new god and change the world however you like it.
While fighting god you have to spin 3 plates on 1 stick while drinking a 500 gallon doctor pepper and using a stick with a marshmellow on it as your weapon.

Stalling until I go to college.

But none of them ever had schizophrenia or my other various afflictions. I might have trouble reaching their level of badass.

When you become the new god can you spare my life and give me Portal 2 and make HL2: Episode 3 get finished and released for free to everyone who plays Blockland?

One of my uncles worked at NASA from the beginnings up until after the space shuttle, And then my grandfather worked on top secret government programs during the cold war after fighting in Europe during WWII.

And other then one of my great-great-great-great-great (etc etc) ancestors being a princess that's about it concerning cool people in my family tree.

When you become the new god can you spare my life and give me Portal 2 and make HL2: Episode 3 get finished and released for free to everyone who plays Blockland?
I'll kill Gabe Newell and possess his lifeless corpse, and make him finish episode 3.

Sadly, I'm also related to Josef Mengele apparently, o no!

edit: Well, forget, I'm reading about Josef Mengele and he was some of the inspiration for Human Centipede, he sewed people together to try to make them become siamese twins, and he also exposed people to radiation to make them unable to produce children. He was forgetin' evil.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 08:39:19 PM by rockslide26 »

That's pretty cool dude.

One of my ancestors was one of the pioneers of America, too, taking part in the first naval American fleet as a captain.  I'm also related to Charlemagne.

I had people in my family fight in every single war the US has fought :o