Author Topic: The plan for v20  (Read 46620 times)

Do you have a link? And I know it's possible to disable it in the engine, I read something about it.
http://sites.google.com/site/bleh777777777777/batchhide

I would like more options for textures on a .blb if possible? like, instead of putting in TEX:SIDE, you could put in TEX:YourTextureNameHere, and it would grab the YourTextureNameHere.png from the folder it was in? that way you could create bricks with prints on them, that actually worked with lighting and was unchangable? I would love to create some custom bricks with this setup, but is it impossible? possible?, I really need an answer here

Holy crap!

The long awaited for v20 is coming! Wooh, and am I the only one that thought this was fake for a second?

Having each individual brick set to only use your specific textures is a terrible idea. you'd need one brick for each texture pack.

Will be worth the wait. Another move by Badspot, the Man Who Never Disappoints.

>The plan for v20
>lol another joke
>"Badspot"
>ohgodwat

I love all the people that think Badspot would also do an engine change... Wishful thinking.

I like this Launcher idea, and hope that Badspot will now pay more attention to simple suggestions from the community. Does this mean that v20 will be the last version of Blockland?

Does this mean that v20 will be the last version of Blockland?
v(x) is not a concise representation of the state blockland is in. it's just the build number

v21 will probably be the first small update, v22 the second, etcetera etcetera

That is an epic start screen

Probably does not mean definitely. I dont see why minor updates would count as new versions of Blockland entirely.

I have a feeling good things are going to come in the future with this new update system.

Cool! hopeit will go up really fast like 21,22 and 23.
Add ons?

Cool! hopeit will go up really fast like 21,22 and 23.
Add ons?
Default add-ons wont make the game better, we honestly don't need them.

Probably does not mean definitely. I dont see why minor updates would count as new versions of Blockland entirely.
Because it's the build number, and like Bushi said they don't really represent where the game is at.

add a song track to the launcher and host a contest on the forums for the best song lol