Rusty & Munk's HatMod+

Author Topic: Rusty & Munk's HatMod+  (Read 57520 times)

We need someone to make a pack with a mad hatter hat in it.
There is one on RTB I could possibly port over.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 11:14:37 PM by Munkey »

There is one on RTB I could possibly port over.
But that one is the old one, I would rather have one that looks like the one in the semi new movie.

Why cant i yse it at my serv?
It wont leet me use it

Why cant i yse it at my serv?
It wont leet me use it
Are you sure you installed it correctly by placing the entire .zip into your Add-Ons folder?
And did you activate it by checking it in your add-Ons list when you start a server?

Also, why must you type like that? Do you purposely want people to think less of you?

Are you sure you installed it correctly by placing the entire .zip into your Add-Ons folder?
And did you activate it by checking it in your add-Ons list when you start a server?

Also, why must you type like that? Do you purposely want people to think less of you?
/agree.

Also, pool ball hats? Like a cueball hat, solid and striped balls and 8 ball hat all fitting over your head? :D

do the ones i suggested in the modding discussion and the companion cube, make a portal turret go with it :D

So how could you add like the Christmas hat extension from Pandan's to this?

100000th post in Addons

I like this hat mod. It makes servers interesting.

makanix's headphones are cool

So how could you add like the Christmas hat extension from Pandan's to this?

Yes I can. When it comes christmas time.

Can't get my custom hat to work. I'm sure I did pretty much everything right. If you want I could send you everything (+ .blend file) so you could take a quick skirm over it.

Edit: It crashes when loading the script for it.

Can't get my custom hat to work. I'm sure I did pretty much everything right. If you want I could send you everything (+ .blend file) so you could take a quick skirm over it.

Edit: It crashes when loading the script for it.
You made sure it loads the add-on after it loads hatmod+, right?