Author Topic: Need a $1300 GAMING build  (Read 5121 times)

Yeah, so my dad says I can build a configuration for $1000 but I'll get it in like a few months.

A long wait, but worth it, so list me parts fora $1000 build.

First off, I'm aiming fora GTX 560 Ti SLI build for around $400. So there is about $600 for the rest of the parts.

Go, go, go. If you wish to suggest me a better GFX card set-up, I'd be happy to see if it's good enough for me.

Get the highest quality parts you can find WITHOUT exceeding 1000, and if it exceeds, by a few dollars.

Preferably an Intel build
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:40:09 PM by HerpaDerp »

This is gonna be a bit tricky.

Can you re-use your HDD, case and OS?

This is gonna be a bit tricky.

Can you re-use your HDD, case and OS?

woah woah, why? $600 for the rest of the parts, that should be way more than enough.

woah woah, why? $600 for the rest of the parts, that should be way more than enough.
It'll be tough unless you want to go for something like a Core 2 Quad instead.  Two GTX560ti's are $530, you could buy a GTX580 for that price and have just as good quality.

Eagle Affordable have good game computer for you

It is Eagle Affordable Game Computer

50000 russian ruple (1000 capitalist dollar)

It'll be tough unless you want to go for something like a Core 2 Quad instead.  Two GTX560ti's are $530, you could buy a GTX580 for that price and have just as good quality.

In the OP. I said I'm getting two for around 400. Not 500.
also i have OS.

It'll be tough unless you want to go for something like a Core 2 Quad instead.  Two GTX560ti's are $530, you could buy a GTX580 for that price and have just as good quality.

Thats also the most expensive 560 available if im not mistaken

case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021

CASE UGLY

GET BETTER LOOKING CASE

I'm really into these plain Jane cases. They look really hot imo.

EDIT: Good lord that Power Supply is expensive.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:08:36 PM by Jorici »

Honest to god AMD is fine for this, are you making videos or doing anything hexacore?

Honest to god AMD is fine for this, are you making videos or doing anything hexacore?

AMD loving sucks versus Intel.

PRICE RAISED TO MAXIMUM to 1200. Hell, only go up there if the parts you have are extremely needed.

I agree

I've got an AMD single core in my crappy PC, and even that outdos the dual core in my laptop.

It's all pretty much preference when it comes to these things, though.