Starches pic

I dont see anything strange
5 (25%)
ic
5 (25%)
gat
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Herb Productions Inc. Modification Updates Revealed pg. 14  (Read 26560 times)

Laptop is dead
Well hands are part of the separate "Sprint" model. So basically when you right click to sprint, your changing models. Also WOOOOOOOOOOOO

M16 IS 100% COMPLETE!

Wait, so it switches playertypes from the sprinting playertype to a standard player, right? But then you get jets, what if you want a regular TDM?

Wait, so it switches playertypes from the sprinting playertype to a standard player, right? But then you get jets, what if you want a regular TDM?
Then that's to bad.

No.

It checks if you are in a minigame, if you arn't you get standard player, if you are you get the minigame's playertype.

edit: Why are you so questiony and judgy?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:22:19 PM by Aware »

How do the hands work? How did you get them to be on the gun as you sprinted?

Modeling.

And ghille didn't like the skin colored hands because people were gloves...

edit: Why are you so questiony and judgy?
Maybe because I want to know how the weapons work...?

Not to mention I don't want any obstacles caused by these weapons to make TDMs a pain to create.

Changing M16A4 to M16A3 due to M16A4 not being compatible with full auto in real life and having a receiver on the barrel. Also speaking of the M16..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Bqoc7cP0Q&feature=youtube_gdata
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 02:15:27 PM by _Dark_ »

ump-bay
What?
Also Tactical Weapons release date is delayed. I'm not gonna fix all these bugs in two days :c
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:00:53 PM by _Dark_ »

Console.log with CZ error attached.

Console.log with CZ error attached.
Thanks. Also Im thinking of not adding reloading to intervention since its crank action and I feel it doesnt need it. So im adding a poll.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 11:44:31 AM by _Dark_ »