Starches pic

I dont see anything strange
5 (25%)
ic
5 (25%)
gat
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Herb Productions Inc. Modification Updates Revealed pg. 14  (Read 26856 times)

Add reloading, all weapons have reloading already.

Most people don't realise this but this pack is lovey.

I got a new computer so yea...there gonna be longer delays.

You guys don't even know how close I am right now switching to a different reloading system. Also I'm about to just hand this to Aware, this just isn't fun to me anymore. He'd probably be better off finishing the two weapons left. Only thing I'll agree on making is the CI and UI. I just learning and do not understand the bugs of these two weapons. If I look lazy and stupid I honestly don't care. I hate making packs, I only like making separate weapons. I'm sorry if I disappointing anybody, packs are just not my thing, I'm sure aware will do better with these two weapons.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 03:25:41 PM by _Dark_ »

boo.

They will be better htan the rest. huehue

boo.

They will be better htan the rest. huehue
Nub hueheueueheue

Added a list of stuff I want to make.

If you make the famas, don't add the carry handle (is that what it's called?) on top.

If you make the famas, don't add the carry handle (is that what it's called?) on top.

Naw I hate that one. I like the carry handle.
I like this

Any suggestions of attachments? Or just put on no attachments. Also would you want three round burst or full auto? I'm thinking a bipod.

Burst, but not slow like CS:S.

Would a new muzzle flash for barrett be cool?

Plans for the M82 Update

-Mount on back
-Recoil
-New sound of Auda City won't be stupid
-Longer smoke emitter (Already done)
-New explosion emitter (This is going to be the epic explosion emitter tac weps use)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 03:00:11 PM by _Dark_ »

Full auto
I kinda want burst since I never used it before. But if I get enough people to tell me full auto ill do it.

Tactical Weapons have been delayed till summer or spring. Me and Aware don't even want to look at this pack anymore it's so messed up. In the mean time expect some separate weapons to come in. They will feature sprinting, so you can at least look forward to that.