Starches pic

I dont see anything strange
5 (25%)
ic
5 (25%)
gat
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Herb Productions Inc. Modification Updates Revealed pg. 14  (Read 26857 times)

Tactical Weapons have been delayed till summer or spring. Me and Aware don't even want to look at this pack anymore it's so messed up. In the mean time expect some separate weapons to come in. They will feature sprinting, so you can at least look forward to that.
What's wrong with it?

The FAMAS looks lovey with an ACOG. But I don't like suppressors or bipods.

What's wrong with it?
The M4, it be impossible. Anyways group is getting pack without m4 and CZ. So if you join the group youll get three weapons from ti at least.

Edit: It has been released, please join if you want and read the annoncement, it explains.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:37:33 PM by _Dark_ »

The M4, it be impossible. Anyways group is getting pack without m4 and CZ. So if you join the group youll get three weapons from ti at least.

Edit: It has been released, please join if you want and read the annoncement, it explains.
Aw but at the same time yay.

Famas ACOG it is. Basing it on this, also Aware if you reading this model this anytime you want, if you even want to.

I thought this was real until I saw BF-Games in the URL. Dat Frostbyte engine.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 08:33:23 PM by _Dark_ »

Famas ACOG it is. Basing it on this, also Aware if you reading this model this anytime you want, if you even want to.

I thought this was real until I saw BF-Games in the URL. Dat Frostbyte engine.
If that's really BF2 like it says in the URL, I am going to get a new computer just to run it on highest settings.

Oh god that's from BF2? Looking up BF3 Famas right now.

Tactical Weapons where released please read add-on OP for info.

Oh god that's from BF2? Looking up BF3 Famas right now.
BF3 famas is butt ugly.

Famas is being worked on.

:cookieMonster:

Angle is not the best...You cant see the little spike thingys.

I don't much like the ACOG. Make it look like the standard-stereotype ACOG.

The acog is amazing.
Edit: Famas is out.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 05:55:43 PM by _Dark_ »

The mafia is arriving.