Author Topic: The Computer Megathread  (Read 404679 times)

It worked. Holy stuff.

You're a life saver, finally I can play games again.
I did tell you that ages ago. See my post I linked is actually directed at you. :)

Off topic: Ethan do you work at a tech support place?

Wouldn't be suprised. Ethan's seems good with this stuff.

What was weird though was that nothing had the AMD token in the Assembly folder. Still seems to work out.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 09:49:56 PM by Pepsidude »

Nope.

What was weird though was that nothing had the AMD token in the Assembly folder. Still seems to work out.
I find the newer uninstallers seem to take it with them some times.

Hello, computer megathrend!

I'm looking into buying a New graphics card for my computer, but i wouldn't know the first thing to look in to.

I just want anything better then loving intell integrated graphics, And preferably a Gaming one.

Price doesn't matter, i just want suggestions.

I attacked a DXdiag report to this post.

Woah. That is amazing. Aren't tb's huge?

uh TB is basically the standard for HDDs now .. 1 TB = 1000 GB

not really that big

Hello, computer megathrend!

I'm looking into buying a New graphics card for my computer, but i wouldn't know the first thing to look in to.

I just want anything better then loving intell integrated graphics, And preferably a Gaming one.

Price doesn't matter, i just want suggestions.

I attacked a DXdiag report to this post.
Thanks for attaching a DXDiag. Lots of people don't do that. It will make it easier.

How big is your computers case? A lot of prebuilts come with small cases, and that will affect your choices.
Also, with a i3, I don't doubt that your computer has a PCI-E slot, but it would be best to check. I do think room would be your most limiting factor.

What is your computers model?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:55:14 PM by Ethan »

At the moment, this is the only available picture i have, i can get some more tomorrow.

I'm suspecting those black lines on the top of the motherboard is the place i would put a graphics card.

As for Model, it's Model P6630f From HP.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-HP-P6630F/15066063
This is it.

My other friends said the inside of my computer looked weird. and they know about computers.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:47:04 PM by kakashi11 »

It appears you do have a PCI-E lane. I'd like a closer picture of those black lines if possible, to be sure.
Also, measure the distance from the expansion brackets (top of the right edge on that picture) to the opposite side, along parallel to the biggest black line.

ethan

I can record nearly everything at 1080p without slowdown and run GTA IV with "very high" shadows at more than 30 fps and you made it possible

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

ethan

I can record nearly everything at 1080p without slowdown and run GTA IV with "very high" shadows at more than 30 fps and you made it possible

Glad to hear :D
It makes me happy making people happy :D

ethan

THIS DID HOW DO YOU

It appears you do have a PCI-E lane. I'd like a closer picture of those black lines if possible, to be sure.
Also, measure the distance from the expansion brackets (top of the right edge on that picture) to the opposite side, along parallel to the biggest black line.
Also, this is the 1000th post in this thread.
Thanks guys, for all your support.

THIS DID HOW DO YOU
EEEEASYYYY.
First step, to get you started:
Acquire money.