Adventure Time is the aftermath of a nuclear war! (Hidden Message)

Author Topic: Adventure Time is the aftermath of a nuclear war! (Hidden Message)  (Read 19279 times)

So I've come to the conclusion that Adventure Time is the aftermath of a nuclear war. They talk about how there is no humans (except for finn) and if you look closely there is some desert areas filled with ruined buildings, cars, etc.

The human-like fish people living underground were probably decedents of survivors living underground in a fallout shelter. Years of living underground turned them into mutant fish people.
Susan Strong: The Hyoomen Tribe live in the ruins of an underground city. In the storyboard, a warning reading "Biohazard Danger" appears on the hatch, although this was cut from the episode.[2] The inhabitants were possibly humans driven there during the war and later mutated.
*hyoomen sounds like human.

As for the candy people, Radiation turned candy into living creatures. Radiation is also the cause for magic (such as Jake's powers).

Also take a look at The Mushroom War.
http://adventuretimewithfinnandjake.wikia.com/wiki/Mushroom_War

Opening shot of the theme song.

Ruins of a highway

The earth.

The wizard battle area is an abandoned football stadium.

Marceline's memory, take note of the loving tank and the ruins of a modern house.

An abandoned subway full of human skeletons!

Mutant fish people living underground known as the Hyoomen Tribe.

They call this "The Mushroom War" because the survivors described the nuclear explosion as a giant mushroom. (This is my guess)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 03:25:25 AM by Lørd Tøny »

The pieces are all coming together...

"THEY ARE PREPARING US FOR A NUCLEAR WAR JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH FALLOUT!!1"

Sounds reasonable.
QUICK-EDIT: The topic, i mean.

I loving KNEW IT. Quickly Tony! We must publish our findings!

Adventure Time is darker than you think, it's not all about candy and fun anymore.

Although not implemented in the short and not directly mentioned within the series, the setting of "The Land of Ooo" is a post-apocalyptic continent.[10] According to creator Pendleton Ward, the show takes place "after the bombs have fallen and magic has come back into the world".[

Wow really? You couldn't have figured this out by reading the wiki page?

Wow really? You couldn't have figured this out by reading the wiki page?

I can't have some fun with this first and show people the truth? Damn.

Someone put up the nofunallowed image.

I figured a visual representation of pictures and gathering up people's thoughts would be better than finding the quote of the creator.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 04:10:10 AM by Lørd Tøny »

I actually already knew this sense I read the wiki  :cookieMonster:

Why didn't you just post it in the topic?

Weren't you complaining about other people not posting in the generals?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 08:45:44 AM by zookuw »

Dude youre completely loving right it all makes sense now

deep

it's funny 'cause im wearing an adventure time shirt

NO FREAKING CRAP.
Like everyone knew this. The author of the show even said it. ANd it's plainly viewable in the wiki.
The author says they will go into more detail soon.