Author Topic: New TDM mod - TransferTeam  (Read 2416 times)

Dude, relax.  I forgot to credit you and you had to remind me.

Credits to Pleth for the idea.

Greek, that is not what I meant.
I just want this to stay on page 1 for publicity's sake.
Holy turd you aren't patient with other people's imperfections.

Greek, that is not what I meant.
I just want this to stay on page 1 for publicity's sake.
Holy turd you aren't patient with other people's imperfections.
No.

You said "Nobody"
Greek already said he'd make it
Nobody =/= Bump

The biggest problem that might present itself is players having a loyalty to a team, thus, throwing themselves in the line of fire to be on it whenever they are put on any other team. They have nothing to lose by doing this, as they can continue playing without penalty.

The biggest problem that might present itself is players having a loyalty to a team, thus, throwing themselves in the line of fire to be on it whenever they are put on any other team. They have nothing to lose by doing this, as they can continue playing without penalty.
Need to find a way around this...

I agree wholeheartedly.
Maybe penalize the offender manually?
Or maybe make it so if a player is made to be on one team for too long and the other too short that they fail to respawn.
Whatever works.

I agree wholeheartedly.
Maybe penalize the offender manually?
Or maybe make it so if a player is made to be on one team for too long and the other too short that they fail to respawn.
Whatever works.
Your first solution would start up shouting matches over whether someone is actually trying to not get hit, and the second is a penalty for someone who is genuinely skilled that happens to stay on one team for the game.

I like the idea... but perhaps it could be altered in a few ways.

Maybe dieing / being taken gives you a cooldown of a few minutes? (10 seconds < x < 5 minutes)

Maaaybe.... players revert to the old team after a few minutes?  So that you must hurry and get everyone within a time frame?

Maaaaaaaybe.... One team is out to infect, (Like zombies) and the other is trying to hide, but they have to find the "Cure".  When they find items to cure the infected, the infected become non-zombie-like again, and are immune.  Then you could just add a time limit to this and BAM.  New game-mode.

Whatever though, I'll let Greek2me do what he does and expect it to be cool.

Maybe, You will be higher on the scoreboard if you stayed on one team for the most time.

Your first solution would start up shouting matches over whether someone is actually trying to not get hit, and the second is a penalty for someone who is genuinely skilled that happens to stay on one team for the game.
Cool idea Mecha.
Jetz, I mean what if they are skilled enough to stay on one team, but it is ruined by the fact that they immediately revert to the other team.
That is the penalty.

Cool idea Mecha.
Jetz, I mean what if they are skilled enough to stay on one team, but it is ruined by the fact that they immediately revert to the other team.
That is the penalty.
Funny moment that could happen:
In a little section of the map, a 3v3 is going on
One of the guys gets converted
Hilarity ensues