Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2137563 times)

why have people been saying "fanshipping"
like, as opposed to canon shipping? or what
why not just say "shipping"

can you also snip the gore pictures so we don't have to see them twice/thrice.  (We all know you both know how to snip).

what gore pictures?

Stocking and MrMan, can you also snip the gore pictures so we don't have to see them twice/thrice.  (We all know you both know how to snip).
Tesla hasn't even done anything yet :U

How about something decent for once?
Because this is the bad art thread. That belongs in good/sensible stuff on deviantart.

is zan still crying about the vore?

If you guys don't like the vore, you should just ignore the posts or better yet not come into the topic.
The topic post clearly states
~Warning~
Some pictures may be NSFW (not safe for work) and may cause blindness, herpes, AIDS, cancer, arthritis, heart disease, and seizures. It will also kill your boner. So view with caution and at your own risk.

NOTE: This thread is purely for fun and enjoyment. We do not hate anything drawn in these pictures, and mean no offense by showcasing them in our gallery. If you are offended by anything in this thread, then you should alert a therapist ASAP.
so if you get mad at the stuff here, even if it is disgusting, you should just ignore it like I am now. This is a thread where stupid crap like that goes to.

If you guys don't like the vore, you should just ignore the posts or better yet not come into the topic.
The topic post clearly states so if you get mad at the stuff here, even if it is disgusting, you should just ignore it like I am now. This is a thread where stupid crap like that goes to.
But it's pretty obvious that stocking and mr man certainly don't dislike the vore at all that they've been posting lol.

I stopped doing it a while ago.
And you really didn't need to be an starfish about it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 03:07:33 PM by Zanaran2 »

why is there no art on this page

Can we stop posting vore and get back to posing rule 34 pictures censored out with jontron's face?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 03:35:12 PM by joe411 »

this vore thing is getting ridiculous.
i wouldn't even mind having another vore thread to put that crap in.

Can we stop posting vote and get back to posing rule 34 pictures censored out with jontron's face?
forget your stuff.

jon is our last hope.
didn't I already do this

didn't I already do this
Can we stop posting vote and get back to posing rule 34 pictures censored out with jontron's face?

he's saying he wants more, I think

this is ridiculous because blue baby was supposed to be Isaac suffocated in the chest, therefore his own dead body is hugging Isaac, but if his dead body exists, that means Isaac died.
OH GOD MY HEAD HURTS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT