Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2135350 times)

im not sure this is how pony legs work

You Cringe You Lose: DeviantArt Edition

9/10 people cringe every posted artwork.
'^'

im not sure this is how pony legs work
That is how they are designed in the show (better though)

taken this one from a video, but it's still from deviantart
revival of the minefield

Looks like it's a pantyhorse!

i already regret reviving this now.

Tfw your eyes become missing textures

Name: Blood
Species: Wolf
Boyfriend: Foxy
Games: All
Friends: Vincent, Foxy, Freddy, Bonnie, Puppet, Springtrap
Enemies: Mangle, The Chicas, Balloon Boy, The Nightguards, Balloon Girl, Candy the Cat
Neutral: Toy Bonnie and Freddy, The Shadows, Goldy
Hates: Girly stuff, Girly girls, kids
Other info: She was introduced after Foxy and its unclear who did the bite but it seems that theyre both involved. She hates kids and all people. She likes to kill kids and security. One night she found Vincent killing kids and helped him and thats how they met and became friends. She started dating Foxy 3 months after she came to the pizzeria. She is the faster animatronic and has killed more night guards than any other animatronic. She likes to team up with Foxy and Vincent to kill the nightguards and kids. She likes to kill because She had a friend that was scrapped right in front of her and they said they were scrapping her because no kids liked her, and now she hates kids.

Blood © Me
FNAF © Scott Cawthorn

I will also RP her if u want in Five Nights at Pinkies she can be a wolf or a pony and Five Nights at Creepypasta she can turn huamn.

Why.

-snip-
Name: Blood

She is the faster animatronic and has killed more night guards than any other animatronic. She likes to team up with Foxy and Vincent to kill the nightguards and kids. She likes to kill because She had a friend that was scrapped right in front of her and they said they were scrapping her because no kids liked her, and now she hates kids.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 12:39:45 PM by gebenuwell »