Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2113807 times)

those aren't even that bad, they're probably just young kids' drawings

those aren't even that bad, they're probably just young kids' drawings
you're right they might just have been drawn by a kid

A fully wrapped up, all tiedup, rope mummified rodent. Fully delitized with tongue, organs and insides changed. I just had a lot of info on here nad it knocked me off before I could put all of it. Organs, insides, 2nd and 3rd layers of skin changed, turned into a form of living bologna. Blood changed into a mixture of Ketchup and tomato sauce. Nose changed into a permanent living nose. Tongue changed into what is called a permanent Bologna,Ham and cream cheese tongue, Tiedup like a mummy wearing the Bondage like clothing, which it is for this creature. Inner most part a mixture of cream cheese, mayonaise and sour cream, next mustard and melted cheese, a form of cheese sauce, next is ketchup and a mustard seed, finally outer most part which changes last, changed into Bologna, and then ground bologna on the tongue that has the smooth and soft feel of a tongue, but fully delitized. After full delitization, the creature is soon caught hand cuffed and foot cuffed and brought to a place where they are wrapped up. Hand cuffs and foot cuffs already used, other materials, duct tape, rope, chain, rubber, a blanket, masking tape, scotch tape, electric tape, spider thread, straps, linen, cord, double stick tape and etc. The rubbery rope which can be used by itself an never is and is always glued when wrapping doesnt even have to complete wrap the subject, because with this once the bond is made, it doesnt break, this rubber rope is permanent and doesnt break,so not only does it bind permanently, it also protects the one tiedup with it, which is what it was designed for. This probably sounds weird, so some gross and disgusting, to some cool and awesome, great. No negative comments please, they will be ignored and not responded to. Comment if you wish or dont comment if you see this and dont like it. If you like this idea use it, I used to not nessecarily just bind this creature, but have him tiedup in a way he would be cool being tiedup rather than just being trapped and tight, restrained limited which he obviously is. He is limited and trapped in a way, but can still move, still has mobility, which is something about, not meant to take away mobility, but to also change the mobility so the creature has to jump to move around. I have done this to characters from Swatkats, Talespin(Baloo, Kit, Becky Cunningham, etc), Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers(Chip, Dale, Gadget Hackwrench),Get Along,even the Rescuers,Bernard and Bianca havent been shown tiedup and neither has Jake, I even shown this done to Jake, despite I like Jake,but I couldnt resist the urge to show him like this,wrapped up,fully delitized and everything, but now a days I show more devotional pictures of Jake than just binding him or tying him up, which I use to show a lot of him as. I have done this only toanthropomrophic characters, to furry creatures at that, never to human characters, I find this better than simply just killing them, you can show anything you wish. It doesnt matter, you can even do it to human characters, i dont care. Use this idea or dont use it. It doesnt matter, just no negative or derogatory demeaning comments or I wont be to nice and I will just ignore them. I just dont care and I dont negative respond to anybody elses works, so dont respond to mind in that way, not that anyone has, but all negative comments will be ignored. If you like it, okay, if you dont thats find, if it getsmany views okay, none okay, just no negative and destructive comments please, I appreciate that.

HOLY stuff WHAT THE forget

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 05:14:37 PM by Malleo100 »

-snip-
I dont think this is bannable
right?

well there's only one way to find out 99% sure it isn't, there's been posts like this in the past

that richard can break a loving table in half

if he tries to boggle peggy he's gonna break that boy (who isn't right nor a ghoul) in half

Not even Team Fortress 2 is immune from tickle special interest.

I've seen worse tf2 stuff.