Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2135011 times)

This stuff is gonna give people nightmares what the forget

This stuff is gonna give people nightmares what the forget

Chuckie completes the cycle
As Chuckie's balls dropped, he was told by a small man how his mother had died. She was choked to death by an assailant with a baby. As soon as learning this, he became a serial killer who murdered prostitutes by garroting them with a new born baby.
I actually think this is really funny. It made me physically laugh.
What's even funnier is that there is almost certainly a person out there who has a special interest for this!
Also, the prostitute looks like a male and they even seem to have a really heavy snake. If it weren't for the poorly-drawn boobs, i would've legitimately thought they were a male.

I wish I could commit seppuku multiple times.

there are 815 pages of horrible abominations
this makes me scared

there are 815 pages of horrible abominations
this makes me scared
I'm scared too

trying to google the anatomy of a hoof getting loving pages full of my little pony forget you google you guys are stupid i just wanna see how to draw hooves leave me alone

« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 02:34:54 PM by Refticus »

should I put this here or in the you cringe you lose thread

-autism-

should I put this here or in the you cringe you lose thread
Both

"Five Nights in Anime (Reader Insert)"
1 2 3
for those who don't want to read three chapters of five nights at Freddy's research fanfiction, i'll just post a few quotes from it.
You're sure of it now, that these girls intend for you to either die from being pounced on as soon as they find you hiding in the office, or from their cuteness overload and loveiness.
you'll die of being smothered by a pair robot boobs with no way out. Most people would be thrilled by that. Heck, you're starting to think it might be heaven.
unintentionally try
Foxy turns about to you, laying your chair, weak from the stimulation of her butt play
Your pants start to tighten.
"L-Let go, please..." Freddy's face grew redder by the second. "M-My breasts are sensitive to being touched..."
Quotes can't do this justice,
It's terrible.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 05:09:30 PM by Blockchip »

My old deviations are so bad that I put them in a folder named "Crap"

I went on a 1 year hiatus and when I came back I made this art (this art is sarcastic)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 12:33:26 PM by HooperScooper »