Aeschylus' Server

Author Topic: Aeschylus' Server  (Read 11094 times)

AESCHYLUS' SERVER

I'm back on Blockland after about a month.
My server is most known for Paradise RP. More info on that after a short message:
hi

this is gonna be a very ugly topic. someone needs to make me some logos, bitch

FALLOUT RP

I hosted a Fallout RP a while ago on Apocalyptic Wasteland, which had a Vault, a stuffty town across the river that I named Megaton (no creativity powers activate), a metro system, a little power station, etc., and I lost that save. I started a new post apocalyptic save, but until I get more people building post apocalyptic stuff wtih me on that save, I wont be hosting the Fallout RP. either way, ParadiseRP is very popular, especially compared to any other server type I host.

I'm the first person to host a Fallout RP like this (v11), so unless someone is basing a FalloutRP on the actaul game, 90% chance that they stole the idea from me and/or the save. thnx bro

PARADISE RP

Logo made by Legendardisch, ID 21178.

ParadiseRP was an old server type I hosted when I was K1lla4l1f. I didnt steal the idea from anyone, nobody inspired me, nothing. I dont want any of your stuff saying it was your idea. One of the main reasons I made this topic is because I'm afraid that somewhere along the line, someone will steal my idea.

ParadiseRP is hosted on GSF Paradise, which you download this first, then this second to get (NoLag is the map it's hosted on). Map is by [GSF] Ghost.

ParadiseRP is just basically a clash of any RP you can do along with a freebuild. People mainly freebuild, but, meh, I dont care. Occasionally, me and a bunch of friends will do some military roleplaying, or a couple of us will be criminals, and the others will be cops.

ParadiseRP uses a private work-in-progress CoD4 weapons pack. The maker is a cigarette and doesnt want anyone to know who he is unless they already do, so, yeah, name withheld.

* Above, from left to right: AK-74u, AK-47, Dragunov

* Above: Sharpshooter being lovey showing off one of the hidden weapons, the Colt M1911 Elite.
From left to right: Colt M1911, Desert Eagle, M9 (in his hands is the Elite)

Most of you know that alot of buildings are open, meaning you can build in them, and they have room for JVS doors, windows, etc., but even though they arent always that easy to make look good when you build in them, I prefer you try to keep building as good as you can.

What do people say about Paradise RP?
I realy enjoyed it.  Especially when the cops interrogated me for stealing a black box off a crashed plane and getting into a high speed chase.  The cops are quite trigger happy though.  Not that this happened but if you stole a bike they would cap you.  My results were two charges of civil terrorism and 1 charge of fleeing the cops.  Overall great server.  
if this server had a taste

everyone would die from mercury poisoning

anyways good server
Paradise server was an excellent experience in role playing in Blockland for me.
especially when the Milita raided my house and I fled in a speed boat with my friend firing at their boat as well.
cops can be a little trigger happy,
over all its a wonderful server
9/10
sparty

There are rules at the spawn that people always ignore because you all suck richard they dont seem all that important to most people. Because of that, I'm posting them here:
- Do NOT RDM (Random Deathmatch). Occasional killing is fine. Just dont overdo it.
 - Do NOT spam. Admins will remove random vehicle/weapon spawns on sight. One or two vehicle/weapon spawns are fine, just delete them when you're done if they're in the middle of the road or map.
 - Do NOT spam projectiles with VCE. You will be kicked.
 - I'm a gay cigarette.

TOWN RPs
I host a multitude of minor town RPs. sometimes I just give up on them, other times everyone wants a new one or I change the server to another server type. this is where I'll post all of my towns.

first I'll start off with the current one that I first started around v18 and stopped hosting it for some reason.
Vermillion City is one of the few good city projects that succeeded, and I've had alot of progress on this city. there's been alot of renovation going on 12/20/11 and you might see this city up alot for a while to come. I really like this one. I've had alot of help on this city aswell. it features Tremrist's skyscraper and Dillpickle's police station from one of his old solo-project cities. alot of good memories have been held here, like Hydralisk's jet rampage, Ranan flipping TinyCars everywhere, etc.
pics for dix

* Above: overview of the city

* Above: Vermillion City town hall (ripped from Hawthorne Heights)

* Above: a [clearly] WIP 'shopping center'

* Above: Dillpickle's police station, a small park, and the scrapyard.

* Above: the suburbs. credit to F-22 for making the town houses. in the back, doogy was working on a small store-type-deal.

information on Hawthorne Heights will be on the topic within a week or two. so blah.

I like lines.

That is all for now.
inb4thistopicisnowaboutlines
inb4allinb4s
inb4breakinb4slikealovingciga rette

p.s. all of this ripped from old ParadiseRP topic

SERVER NEWS
February 8, 2009 - blink-182 announces they are reunited at the Grammy Awards in 2009
June 2, 2011 - Lt. Portal Freak comes back to Blockland.
Sometime in September - my laptop forgets up and I get a new computer, thus showing why I wasnt on Blockland (too lazy to reinstall it)
November 6, 2011 - reinstall Blockland, add-ons, reconfigure controls, etc., make this topic

OTHER

anything else will be posted in the near future. please try to keep this topic alive. I dont want to keep bumping like I did on the other topic. WOW MY FINGERS ARE COLD

/discuss
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 07:13:26 PM by Aeschylus »

this topic is now about lines

this topic is now about lines
Y-
YH BROKE THE RULES
YH BROKE THE RULES
Y-
YH CANT FIX EM
GO- DAMNIT
GO- DAMNIT
GO- DAMNIT
AAAAAAAAH

Seems fun, if executed correctly.  People can build anywhere? 

Y-
YH BROKE THE RULES
YH BROKE THE RULES
Y-
YH CANT FIX EM
GO- DAMNIT
GO- DAMNIT
GO- DAMNIT
AAAAAAAAH
Horizontal rules :cookieMonster:

the server isnt Paradise RP, ParadiseRP is just a server type I host. Ill go host it right now mondays

So this topic is about lines?

the server isnt Paradise RP, ParadiseRP is just a server type I host. Ill go host it right now mondays

what's a Paradiserp

You're a cigarette yourself, friend :c

Logo trans'd.

Still not done extremely well, lemme see if this computer has photoshop...

EDIT: Done a little bit better.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:47:53 PM by pecon98 »

bump you crazy black kids
the new Armoured Truck and SUV updates from Phydeoux make me so happy. long awaited update here folks. the SUV and Armoured Truck now have police versions of themselves.
also the CoD4 weapons work now. hosting.