What renderman face is better?

the orgnail
192 (81.7%)
my version
28 (11.9%)
both
15 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 235

Author Topic: Renderman face  (Read 26074 times)

To go away please!!!! I don't like you!!!!

Ok, you can be patient and make a good decal or take 5 seconds for stuff. If you chose 5 second stuff, people will hate it. You need to practice before releasing a decal, get aproval from freinds and make it symetrical.

Ok, you can be patient and make a good decal or take 5 seconds for stuff. If you chose 5 second stuff, people will hate it. You need to practice before releasing a decal, get aproval from freinds and make it symetrical.
but im 10 years old and i cant skill my art! even photoshop or MS paint or seashore or gimp or pixelmator cant do that! D:

I had to laugh at how bad it was lol.

this is too scary for blockland

Get the forget out.

You use Reshiram like that and you post stuff like this?

I despise you and you should change your profile picture.
it will take a long time like 5000 minutes! D:
The forget? Round down your minutes, and divide that by 60.

I must have sat there laughing for
like 5000 minutes!

I think I need the grammar quote for my signature too.

On topic, though, I just do not see any good things about this face. There would be people who would use it just to annoy people, but nobody else wants that.
Ok, you can be patient and make a good decal or take 5 seconds for stuff. If you choose 5 second stuff, people will hate it. You need to practice before releasing a decal, get approval from friends and make it symmetrical.
This.

but im 10 years old and i cant skill my art! even photoshop or MS paint or seashore or gimp or pixelmator cant do that! D:
then don't make unskilled arts and not to be make bad deacls please

Really? When I was ten I was half as dumb as you but I could skill art.

Anyways, don't post halfassed stuff like this here. EVERYONE here knows it didn't take
like 5000 minutes!
, but like 30 seconds.

If you can't do faces and decals, then DON'T DO IT.

So scary. Not really...