Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1213261 times)

[spoiler]I agree it would've been a better story if Eren had died, especially considering Misaka's reaction to it and her attempted Self Delete in the alleyway actually made me cry lol

but the story is about eren and i guess it sort of kind of makes sense. if you keep reading everythings going to get super spoiled, but the titan's are all technically 'titan shifters.' the only difference between a titan shifter and a titan is that the regular titans were humans that were completely absorbed by their titan bodies. the reason cutting the nape of a titan kills it is because youre killing what's left of the original human.

the fact that titans can be controlled suggests they were probably some sort of weapon that was being developed and just went completely tits-up.
[/spoiler]
it would've been much, much better considering mikasa would've gotten some actual loving human character development.

i'm halfway done with madoka and very pleased so far

i'm halfway done with madoka and very pleased so far
It is pretty cool, but i still think it has too much hype.

anyone else following outbreak company? XD
ill do my usual ratings and description for those who havnt looked at it yet.

Ok, so the japanese government found some portal that leads to another fantasy-like world.
and getting all diplomatic like, they figured they would start relations by exporting the most useful thing japan can make. comic books and cartoons. because thats what alien people from other worlds really need.

well they hire the biggest otaku loser they could find in japan. and this kid is put in charge of the operation.

and he enjoys all the lolis and furries in the world. and there isnt much more plot then that.

in a rating from 1-10. i give this anime, the letter purple.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 02:08:46 AM by Bisjac »

that looks an awful lot like clone

I watch Outbreak Company for the references.

yeah i glee'd after 5 min of the first epp, they made a final fantasy 11 reference XD

that looks an awful lot like clone
I've been discovered D:

Or that's what I would say, but my tie is purple not blue!
Hahaha you'll never catch me~

Dunno if you guys know who shinn87 is, but one of his tweets about Non Non Biyori's beach ep showed Hotaru in her swimsuit and he asked, "what do you call someone like me who wants to impregnate Hotaru?"

I think he and Clone would get along.

EDIT: oh my loving god Super Sonico is getting an anime, I'm loving done
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 12:28:06 AM by ChexGuy331 »

Not to mention his twitter description is "Paediatric Gynaecologist M.D."

And this is his background.

Or that's what I would say, but my tie is purple not blue!
Hahaha you'll never catch me~

Not to mention his twitter description is "Paediatric Gynaecologist M.D."

And this is his background.

his best work is still that blog post he made on atalude about raping Haruka from THE iDOLM@STER.

early naruto is pretty good

why all the hate