Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1200606 times)

animesols, but they generally have older series that are a little more obscure in the western market.

Hulu has some stuff, not a whole lot though.

animesols, but they generally have older series that are a little more obscure in the western market.

Hulu has some stuff, not a whole lot though.
Honestly, it has a stuff ton of anime, i find more shows on there then crunchyroll

Honestly, it has a stuff ton of anime, i find more shows on there then crunchyroll

I was disappointed with crunchyroll. I was kinda hoping they would have some old classics, but they dont. most of the shows currently on crunchyroll I havew no interest in, as most of the anime I want to watch are pretty old.

Well, Bandai removed a ton of their shows from Crunchy in the past few years. No more Eureka Seven, Gundam (0079/Zeta/00), and Macross was removed from Hulu as well.

But on that note, there are Gundam series (and some simulcasts) on Daisuki.

idk if talking about streaming falls under piracy so
are you handicapped

i watch like , hiiro no kakera, toradora, legend of korra( not sure if that counts ), and a bunch of other stuff on hulu.
By the way for anyone who hasnt, watch toradora, blue exorcist, and durarara if you havent already.

wtf? achievements for watching cartoons?
it feels strangely depressing, it reminds me i am being even more lazy and unaccomplished this weekend then i already was.

clearly i wasnt, since i mentioned a legit pay site and asked for more.
its not piracy
Hulu has a good library of anime.

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/870/40e.png

wtf? achievements for watching cartoons?
it feels strangely depressing, it reminds me i am being even more lazy and unaccomplished this weekend then i already was.
I get that stupid crap every time I log in. It gets annoying.

I get that stupid crap every time I log in. It gets annoying.

FREQUENT VISITOR

what would happen if a space marine fought a titan

Doomguy can take down a Cyberdemon, which is pretty much a Titan since it's tall as forget and has a burst-fire rocket launcher and 40x the amount of health he has.

So a space marine would probably win.

what would happen if a space marine fought a titan
what kind of space marine