Author Topic: Forums rid of most morons :D  (Read 50349 times)

anyone else notice Stocking couldn't smile her way out of a paper bag? they're all so fake.

What's the deal with her left index finger?

beats the hell out of me

Classy.
Nice tongue, by the way.
Thanks!
But you know. At least i dont physically role play
and tell her im eating her and she feels good in my belly :)
She wanted me to take pics upon pics upon pics.
And i kept saying no and making up excuses.
I wasnt feeding into her bullstuff. I know everything she says is pretty much a lie.
Im not NEARLY as stupid as you are to believe all of it.

That's not a problem because I'm using her key to post, lol.
It's bent.
Then technically, you should be banned too.

Key sharing or "borrowing" is absolutely not appreciated here.

Then technically, you should be banned too.

Key sharing or "borrowing" is absolutely not appreciated here.
You got mad investigator skills bro.

on a scale of 1 to glenn beck, how big of a friend would I be if I bought Stocking a key (assuming she gets banned forever in the future)

:cookieMonster:?

admit it you friends can't live without her. it's like girls that need cheesecake when they PMS. why? who knows. don't ask questions, that's why. this is a tasty burger.

on a scale of 1 to glenn beck, how big of a friend would I be if I bought Stocking a key (assuming she gets banned forever)

admit it you friends can't live without her. it's like girls that need cheesecake when they PMS. why? who knows. don't ask questions, that's why. this is a tasty burger.
It doesn't surprise me that you have a positive response to LauraTickles.

You are about as whiteknight as megascience.

It doesn't surprise me that you have a positive response to LauraTickles.

You are about as whiteknight as megascience.

commenting on how big a girls tits are is white knighting now? dohoho go back to being an alt detective - wait you're useless now QQ

Thanks!
But you know. At least i dont physically role play
and tell her im eating her and she feels good in my belly :)
She wanted me to take pics upon pics upon pics.
And i kept saying no and making up excuses.
I wasnt feeding into her bullstuff. I know everything she says is pretty much a lie.
Im not NEARLY as stupid as you are to believe all of it.
I wish I could remember all of the stuff you've done in the last week, trying to weaponize her against me.

You lied and said that she cried to you every day about how big a jerk I am.

You ousted her special interest to the community, of which you know so little about you've fudged a major detail horribly.

You lied about her begging you for pictures. She complains to me all the time about how you send her lewd images to her phone without any sort of provocation or demand. She doesn't even respond to some the stuff you send to her because you're a loving gross anemic skeleton. She's never once asked to see that stuff.

She's not your "girlfriend", Mandi, and she doesn't like seeing you naked and she doesn't like having you obsess over her. forget off.

commenting on how big a girls tits are is white knighting now? dohoho go back to being an alt detective - wait you're useless now QQ
no it's because the only loving reason you're offering to give her a key is because you want the approval of an online female.

You got the fake play love from that image of her saying, "<3 sulfate" and you're trying to go the whole mile by offering to give her expensive gifts with the underlying purpose of trying to get her to show you her boobs when she probably isn't enough of an e-whore to do it.

I have lost virtually all respect for you.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 02:43:12 AM by SeventhSandwich »

no it's because the only loving reason you're offering to give her a key is because you want the approval of an online female.

your tiny brain cannot handle jokes, sir

you should have read up to "glenn beck" and realized OH MAYBE HE'S NOT SERIOUS

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

on a scale of 1 to glenn beck, how big of a friend would I be if I bought Stocking a key (assuming she gets banned forever in the future)

It would be off the scales.

Not really, but It makes you look like a handicap.

your tiny brain cannot handle jokes, sir

you should have read up to "glenn beck" and realized OH MAYBE HE'S NOT SERIOUS

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
jokes on you, I was only kidding!

I wish I could remember all of the stuff you've done in the last week, trying to weaponize her against me.

You lied and said that she cried to you every day about how big a jerk I am.

You ousted her special interest to the community, of which you know so little about you've fudged a major detail horribly.

You lied about her begging you for pictures. She complains to me all the time about how you send her lewd images to her phone without any sort of provocation or demand. She doesn't even respond to some the stuff you send to her because you're a loving gross anemic skeleton. She's never once asked to see that stuff.

She's not your "girlfriend", Mandi, and she doesn't like seeing you naked and she doesn't like having you obsess over her. forget off.
Oh yes.. you mean the picture of the waterfall i sent her?  And how she complained about you DAILY.
then again Ibitch. Doesnt surprise me your trying to defend her.
As long as its a picture of a girl and a girl on webcam its good enough for you.
And thats funny. You werent calling me a gross anemic skeleton when we were talking. You went on and on about how beautiful and how pretty i was and how if anyone else on the forum thought otherwise they were starfishs who had no taste. Go ahead and stick up for stocking. I have all our texts and pictures saved. The only one i sent over phone was of a waterfall.
You and stocking are so loving idiotic. Yeah. Ioutted her special interest. do i care? no. Because everything that person says is a god damn lie. Cant stick to one picture of herself. cant stick to one story. Not once did i buy into it. As i told everyone else. I was playing along because i knew this would happen. Who cares if she has A topless pic of me. She posted my boobs on her signiture. She wasnt complaining. Could have told me to stop at any moment. And never did. Just kept begging and asking for pics. Ill take pictures of my cell phonr with her number and PM them to you and SHOW you im not lying ;D That way she cant wiggle out of the hole you just dun put her in.
Good job. You just effed over stocking.

Not really, but It makes you look like a handicap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWR5ycIA-ow

watch that, then go to his topic on that youtube user and tell me you have nothing to say about her tits.

just try to have nothing to say.

jokes on you, I was only kidding!

glenn beck is the butt of quite a few jokes. infact would you like to hear a funny one? glenn beck.

You got the fake play love from that image of her saying, "<3 sulfate" and you're trying to go the whole mile by offering to give her expensive gifts with the underlying purpose of trying to get her to show you her boobs when she probably isn't enough of an e-whore to do it.

I have lost virtually all respect for you.

1: that was in september. it was also a joke but you can't handle those so just move on to the next point.
2: $20 is not expensive unless you live in a cardboard box
3: her boobs are not worth paying for

respect? on the internet? u funnay
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 02:47:20 AM by Sulfate »

Everything you've said, from start to finish, is a manipulation of the truth and I don't buy half the stuff you say for one second anymore.

Why would you send this to a 16 year old girl?

I especially love how you sent her a picture of your ass after Bisjac beat on it. That's loving classy as all hell, especially since I'm pretty sure she's voiced her detestment for your physical abuse and rape special interest numerous times.