Author Topic: Forums rid of most morons :D  (Read 50350 times)

why do you even have those pictures to begin with lol

Iban, you're loving creepy.

why do you even have those images?

It is classy lol.
She asked for the tongue picture for her VORE special interest.
I asked her if she wanted to see the pic of my ass. She said sure.
And the last one i posted on the forums you idiot lol.
U mad bro?

no you're supposed to be not agreeing with me >:(

I get sent them and they go into the archive, as does everyone else.

I asked her if she wanted to see the pic of my ass. She said sure.
Yeah, do you not see how she's intimidated by the fact you're trying to drown her in your own biloveual fantasies and doesn't want to upset you?

"Sure" does not mean "yes please."

Probably because stocking gave them to him?

BECAUSE HES CREEPY.
lol derp.

Evidently because stocking gave them to him.Probably because stocking gave them to him?

difference between looking at images and saving them

I have never been more glad the only picture of me is my right arm holding a cheeto shaped like a richard.

I have never been more glad the only picture of me is my right arm holding a cheeto shaped like a richard.
ooh ooh I wanna see!
iban show me!!

Yeah, do you not see how she's intimidated by the fact you're trying to drown her in your own biloveual fantasies and doesn't want to upset you?

"Sure" does not mean "yes please."
Oh yes. I go on and on about my biloveual fantasies when your the one saying "i want to cuddle into your breasts like alittle kitten."
Shes asked me about my love and about my special interestes and was interested in it. Hello. One sided story going on here.
But then again its your fantasy online girl your so hoping to e-forget one of these days that youll believe anyhting she says.
Sure means yes. and okay. Sure does not mean NO. You idiot -.- thats her own god damn fault.

You guys really need to calm the forget down. Please just argue over steam instead. : I

Oh yes. I go on and on about my biloveual fantasies when your the one saying "i want to cuddle into your breasts like alittle kitten."
Shes asked me about my love and about my special interestes and was interested in it. Hello. One sided story going on here.
But then again its your fantasy online girl your so hoping to e-forget one of these days that youll believe anyhting she says.
Sure means yes. and okay. Sure does not mean NO. You idiot -.- thats her own god damn fault.
What orifice do you pull this garbage out of? I'm serious I can't tell if you're making stuff up at this point or if you actually believe all of this.