Author Topic: Hoogle - Votekick Abuse/Exploitation  (Read 7970 times)

You'd be mad too if he took your building spot and built red spam :I

If it was Badspot's server it would've gotten cleared anyways.

A nice add-on by your friendly Iban.

Banned 4 times, can't code for stuff.

It would appear that Dill and other accusers are using hyperbole in describing past acts, I'd take a lot of statements with a pinch of salt Custard.

It would appear that Dill and other accusers are using hyperbole in describing past acts, I'd take a lot of statements with a pinch of salt Custard.
the past means nothing. You haven't changed, you're still a jerk.

You'd be mad too if he took your building spot and built red spam :I
no I wouldn't. Im not a stupid little kid with pride gushing out of his nostrils

the past means nothing. You haven't changed, you're still a jerk.

Whaaaat..  Custard I'm not saying I have changed, far from it. I said I'd take what dill is saying with a pinch of salt because that specific incident has not been described correctly and I'd hate for you to believe it to be the truth which I gather you have been from discussion of the event.

I'm not claiming to not be a jerk on the contrary I am a jerk. I genuinely don't care what the people who have posted here think other than my friends. Well that's not true because I am enjoying this so I do care to that extent.

I can't interpret english as well as I can use it unfortunately

Oh Hoogle, what was he thinking? He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Whaaaat..  Custard I'm not saying I have changed, far from it. I said I'd take what dill is saying with a pinch of salt because that specific incident has not been described correctly and I'd hate for you to believe it to be the truth which I gather you have been from discussion of the event.

I'm not claiming to not be a jerk on the contrary I am a jerk. I genuinely don't care what the people who have posted here think other than my friends. Well that's not true because I am enjoying this so I do care to that extent.

:U

So I might be a bit late on this but

This would be the picture of Hoogle lying to _Spider and telling him that I killed his Sentry.
What should be known is, I was afk for around 10 minutes before this happened; and he knew this.

You are annoying, I didn't want to play with you.

You are annoying, I didn't want to play with you.
Making up a fake reason to ban him with isn't a particularly good way to not play with him.

That Hoogle... hooligan!!! *shakes fist*