Hoogle - Votekick Abuse/Exploitation

Author Topic: Hoogle - Votekick Abuse/Exploitation  (Read 7968 times)

does anyone know a working console command for banning someone? Or perhaps a mod that bans by ID.

Hi Pecon, I was typing out the command as you banned me. If you had the foresight to read my post you would have seen the command :)

commandtoserver('ban',0,6228,-1,"I am really disapointed with your behaviour! Very naughty boy!");

Alternately you can open your banlist in your blockland folder and add the line

YourNameHere!   Your ID here! 6228      You're really naughty   -1   -1

I hope this helps! Good luck with your server!

If you'd like to hear some suggestions I have to improve the game I'd love to have a sit down chat with you!

Perhaps a spawn vacater that after a set time, perhaps one minute it would blow up afks, this could help out the game a lot as it can be unfair for bosses :D Have a nice day pecon! By the way I love Pecan pie! is he a cousin?

If you'd notice, that was the exact command I used.

Very disapointed in u hogl :(

Works for me, not sure why it didn't work for you... hmm odd. I suggest editing your banlist.txt  Blockland/config/server

have a nice day pecon! Since we are best friends now I googled images of pecan clip art and found this :)

I hope this happy Pecan can save our marriages.

If you'd notice, that was the exact command I used.

This is exactly why you shouldn't install eval add-ons - you have no idea how to use it correctly.

Server host should probably get a vote kick add-on that doesn't suck so bad.
Is there one? Did a search on RTB for "vote" and I only found Iban's.

The easiest fix would probably be to not let people vote if the votekick was started before they joined.

Is there one? Did a search on RTB for "vote" and I only found Iban's.
I think he was kidding, there isn't one.
The easiest fix would probably be to not let people vote if the votekick was started before they joined.
Yeah someone should do that, it'd fix the problem. The Server vote Addon By Scout doesn't have this problem though.

The Server vote Addon By Scout doesn't have this problem though.
Can't see why it wouldn't. Just looked at the code, and there seems to be nothing preventing it. It also doesn't kick people, meaning it's not really a solution anyway.

???

Looks like you just did an eval on the server that does a commandtoserver? I don't think that would have done anything.
If you look at the very exact screenshot, it shows that no ban actually happened.

Since he was in the server to do the command in the first place.
He should've entered it in his client's console and not into eval.

hoogle, why are you so dumb. It makes me angry

I actually don't do that :)
I hope you don't play it off in here in your very own drama topic, making similes just wont let you cut off from a ticket.

I love Hoogle, I remember way far back on Badspots server we got the trust so some noob who built the crappiest thing, and wouldn't delete it.
We sat there deleting everything brick by brick and when he came back we told him Badspot cleared it.

I love Hoogle, I remember way far back on Badspots server we got the trust so some noob who built the crappiest thing, and wouldn't delete it.
We sat there deleting everything brick by brick and when he came back we told him Badspot cleared it.
oh my god. you guys are jerks.

mmnope. no approval from me.

oh my god. you guys are jerks.

mmnope. no approval from me.
That person that gave Hoogle and Dillpickle trust shouldn't even trust them anyways, its the guys fault for giving trust.

That person that gave Hoogle and Dillpickle trust shouldn't even trust them anyways, its the guys fault for giving trust.
this philosophy is faulty; That's just like saying it's the child's fault for hopping into the van with the rapist. The rapist didn't HAVE to do what he did.