2011/11/18 - Blockland r1494

Author Topic: 2011/11/18 - Blockland r1494  (Read 44360 times)

Ahem.

He posted before that tree got released, stop being a smartass

He posted before that tree got released, stop being a smartass
No he didn't?

No he didn't?

The tree wasn't released to download on the 25th, it was released on the 26th

Ohey I'm crashing after pressing quit too.

I can't tell if you guys are reallying crashing when hitting Quit, or if this is some strange joke. :/

I can't tell if you guys are reallying crashing when hitting Quit, or if this is some strange joke. :/
Same.

Not a joke, it happens for real.

Crashing when hitting quit could actually be a problem if it happens before the game can export variables and all that stuff that saves important information so you don't have to constantly reset it manually.

Crashing when hitting quit could actually be a problem if it happens before the game can export variables and all that stuff that saves important information so you don't have to constantly reset it manually.

Ah, okay. That explains it.

Since we are all on the subject of the Quit button...

Sometimes when I hit it, the game doesn't quit and instead minimizes and my start menu opens up on the taskbar, since the start menu is underneath the quit button in fullscreen mode. No idea why it does this.

It would, but I don't think that's what they mean

I crash for real with the Windows error window and all.