Author Topic: 2011/11/18 - Blockland r1494  (Read 46464 times)

1. Go to add ons
2. Click default
3. ???
4. Profit.
not always

I think it'd be better to just have a launch option for it. -noMods or something.
Yes but there should be a shortcut for that in the start menu, so that people can find it easily.

I think it'd be better to just have a launch option for it. -noMods or something.
You think noobs will be able to set launch parameters? A shortcut in the Blockland folder would be perfect.

You think noobs will be able to set launch parameters? A shortcut in the Blockland folder would be perfect.
If people who don't get it or know about it need to use it, hopefully someone would tell them how to do it.

Considering how often helping someone else ends up in "Try playing with only default Add-Ons," I think it'd be natural to have a Safe Mode with only defaults instead of some process to set up. Shouldn't be more complex then maybe a button in the launcher or something.

Considering how often helping someone else ends up in "Try playing with only default Add-Ons," I think it'd be natural to have a Safe Mode with only defaults instead of some process to set up. Shouldn't be more complex then maybe a button in the launcher or something.
Exactly.
A shortcut in the Blockland folder would be perfect.

I don't really see the point of it.
Just make a dev/help sticky topic with instructions how to go default only.

I don't really see the point of it.
Just make a dev/help sticky topic with instructions how to go default only.
yeah, because people read all of those already!

yeah, because people read all of those already!
well
you're mean

1. Go to add ons
2. Click default
3. ???
4. Profit.
We're trying to figure out a way without disabling every add-on, then after you're done testing whatever, not have to enable every add-on that you had, skipping over ones you didn't have enabled before which can take up to 10 minutes with a good amount of add-ons.

We're trying to figure out a way without disabling every add-on, then after you're done testing whatever, not have to enable every add-on that you had, skipping over ones you didn't have enabled before which can take up to 10 minutes with a good amount of add-ons.
rtb grouping

rtb grouping
Refusing something that would be [moderately] easy to do and would be very helpful for Badspot for debugging other's issues

EDIT: All Badspot ever complains about is people having broken add-ons when they report issues. If there was a quick shortcut to run it in default mode he could quickly isolate issues and prove that it is a broken add-on.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 06:01:08 AM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

Refusing something that would be [moderately] easy to do and would be very helpful for Badspot for debugging other's issues

EDIT: All Badspot ever complains about is people having broken add-ons when they report issues. If there was a quick shortcut to run it in default mode he could quickly isolate issues and prove that it is a broken add-on.
Ok.
I'm wrong then.
:c

He wasn't talking about the debug mode thing. He was saying that RTB Add-On Groups can be used in place of add-on favorites.

Blockland crashes when you press CTRL-O when downloading server addons.

Edit: nvm, guireplacer's fault.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 05:03:28 AM by Tudoreleuu »